• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Avengers...

92 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Age of Ultron Trailer yas!

I love the Pinocchio song playing in the background it makes it creepy

Posted · Report post

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do

Yes! I agree. Man, this is gonna be an awesome movie. 

Posted · Report post

I already love it. I'm here for Hulk and finally 2 X-Men will be in the movie which it's about time. Any news on the X-Men comics yet Kidfresh. You haven't updated us lol. Also I heard Storm is now completely immune to lightning. I better go to Barnes n Nobles and get her comic book series today

Yes! I agree. Man, this is gonna be an awesome movie. 

This will be the no.1 grossing movie of 2015 next year too.

Posted · Report post

This will be the no.1 grossing movie of 2015 next year too.

More than likely. Either that or the new "Star Wars" sequel will be. Both franchises have a HUGE following so it's gonna be amazing to see which comes out on top. It'd really be something if SW VII would be released in May like all the other SW films as well as Avengers. Two mega-blockbusters going head-to-head in the same month. My inner nerd is fangirling like crazy, regardless. :lol:

Posted · Report post

More than likely. Either that or the new "Star Wars" sequel will be. Both franchises have a HUGE following so it's gonna be amazing to see which comes out on top. It'd really be something if SW VII would be released in May like all the other SW films as well as Avengers. Two mega-blockbusters going head-to-head in the same month. My inner nerd is fangirling like crazy, regardless. :lol:

are they really coming out the same damn month? Both movies are gonna get my coins lol

Posted · Report post

are they really coming out the same damn month? Both movies are gonna get my coins lol

No, Star Wars comes out in December. I was speaking hypothetically since all of the other Star Wars movies came out in May except this one.  :lol:

Posted · Report post

Disney gonna take home all the coins anyway they own Marvel and Star Wars now

Posted · Report post

No, Star Wars comes out in December. I was speaking hypothetically since all of the other Star Wars movies came out in May except this one.  :lol:

don't they know Lord Of The Rings comes out in December too?

Posted · Report post

don't they know Lord Of The Rings comes out in December too?

Star Wars comes out December 2015 :umm: That's why it'll be in competition with Age of Ultron for the highest grossing film of 2015. :lol: 

Posted · Report post

doctor-strange-a695d.jpg

B1DeU3FCIAAUtQE-9a003.jpg

black-panther-concept-8a438.jpg

No maam Storms ex husband getting a movie now

Posted · Report post

doctor-strange-a695d.jpg

B1DeU3FCIAAUtQE-9a003.jpg

black-panther-concept-8a438.jpg

No maam Storms ex husband getting a movie now

Doctor Strange is gonna be good. I don't know anything about him but I know it's gonna be good lol. Wow 2 back to back Avengers movies? I'm here for it! What i'm not here for is Black Panther. I'm just not and speaking of the Goddess I just picked up 4 of the 6 issues of her solo series. I have yet to read them. The other 2 should be coming out in the next 2 months. Issue 4 she's involved in the Death of Wolverine series

Posted · Report post

Chris Evans is sooooo sexy. They picked the perfect Captain America!

Posted · Report post

B1DdVMLCIAAKHj5-ee205.jpg

Ugh If they use fat Carol in this and Rogue cant be in it to drag her I will be sad.

B1DdgVGCIAAENtS-248b3.jpg

phpblp3rrgotglogopost-35f74.jpg

phplptstscapcwlogopost-af969.jpg

Posted · Report post

I am not here knowing about movies 5 years before their release date

gYTuhUR.jpg

Posted · Report post

B1DdVMLCIAAKHj5-ee205.jpg

Ugh If they use fat Carol in this and Rogue cant be in it to drag her I will be sad.

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

Posted · Report post

I am not here knowing about movies 5 years before their release date

gYTuhUR.jpg

that does seem to be a bit much :umm:

Posted · Report post

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

The 2 bitches Rogue likes to drag the most, Scarlet bitch and now Carol and she stuck with Fox studios getting her scenes cut. That ain't right

Posted · Report post

The 2 bitches Rogue likes to drag the most, Scarlet bitch and now Carol and she stuck with Fox studios getting her scenes cut. That ain't right

Poor Roguesus Christ..relegated to Director's cut and deleted scenes on blu-ray. :cry:  :cry:  

And fuck Sony and Fox for owning the rights to certain Marvel characters.  It would be so badass to see crossover characters in movies. :flipoff:

Posted · Report post

Marvel's response to DC releasing their plans for the next few years a while back. Marvel still coming out on top. I love me some Henry Cavill/Superman, though.

Posted · Report post

Age of Ultron was ok.  It had too much Hawkeye imo.  And Scarlet Bitch tried it.  She was ok, I didn't like certain uses of her powers it kinda dragged at the beginning.

Posted · Report post

yeah, it was aight. I was expecting more from Scarlett Witch, I wanted her to go all the way awf but she didn't. Hulk stole the show again for me. :lol:

Posted · Report post

Civil War Trailer featuring the debut of Storms tired Ex Husband and Scarlet Bitch flying

Posted · Report post

Finally someone beat the shit out of Iron Man. Age of Ultron was really underwhelming but Winter Soldier was a surprise so I'm still looking forward to this.

Posted · Report post

I never really got into Iron Man. I like Superheroes with their own powers that don't have to put on a robotic suit to have them. Either have your own powers or know how to fight and Iron Man doesn't have either