Fuck off 2012...

bu.

Life is life, that's all I can really say. Mine has been a roller coaster ride with sharp turns, very deep dives, mountainous high points, and that's only the first half of this year. Welcome to my wonderland lol. But I'm determined to make the most of it, take the good with the bad but reflect on the good more. Just like any other year. I've seen worse before.

• Upvote 1

Life is life, that's all I can really say. Mine has been a roller coaster ride with sharp turns, very deep dives, mountainous high points, and that's only the first half of this year. Welcome to my wonderland lol. But I'm determined to make the most of it, take the good with the bad but reflect on the good more. Just like any other year. I've seen worse before.

I want to make a list of all the good I have seen and then the bad and just look at it you know? I need to do some self reflection

I was driven out because I didn't fit the White girl mold, but they also had more legit reasons, although not proven. :filenails: I can go back to my alma mater UofM and go for another degree in nursing there, it will take more time now, because I have to start over, but considering all that I have learned why not I have come too far

Do it! You can't just throw away all you've already learned.

with the exception of a BJ I haven't had any sex this year, not that I feel like it, I mean if it's just a fuck-n-go, why bother.

I haven't had any physical contact since before Easter of this year. -_-

and in two days it will be my birthday, every year I always get the same thing, some of Scott's hot ass, this year I won't even bother. :sigh:and I fucked him hard last year, made him wear some of my ex's underwear I kept :ph34r:

That. Is. So. Hot. :ph34r:

they start Sept 4th, but I have not even gone and enrolled, I still can but it's getting kindalate.

If you still can, then get off your ass and try! And if it ends up being too late, then try for the next entry date! The longer you drag this out, the longer you'll feel like shit.

It sounds like you're going to do this for sure, so why wait any longer?

If you still can, then get off your ass and try! And if it ends up being too late, then try for the next entry date! The longer you drag this out, the longer you'll feel like shit.

I just emailed the school, I was directed to a professor by a Black nurse that saw me on the floor, she said I can see you are having a hard time with these women, I think you should go back to UM for the 2nd degree accelerated BSN, they would be very happy to have you. Apparently smart Black men are in short supply :filenails:

Now it's time to get my ass off my shoulders because I am tired of shitting on my neck. Clean this fuckery up and move on.

Do it! You can't just throw away all you've already learned.

I haven't had any physical contact since before Easter of this year. -_-

That. Is. So. Hot. :ph34r:

thank you for being positive!......anyway Scott had a bubble butt and he was just too big to wear those briefs so I told him to take them off :whistle:

I just emailed the school, I was directed to a professor by a Black nurse that saw me on the floor, she said I can see you are having a hard time with these women, I think you should go back to UM for the 2nd degree accelerated BSN, they would be very happy to have you. Apparently smart Black men are in short supply :filenails:

:cheer:

There's opportunities everywhere if you open yourself up to them. :)

Now it's time to get my ass off my shoulders because I am tired of shitting on my neck. Clean this fuckery up and move on.

:clapping:

thank you for being positive!......anyway Scott had a bubble butt and he was just too big to wear those briefs so I told him to take them off :whistle:

I kinda know how it feels to have your career stall. -_-

All of my friends work for bigger law firms while I've only been working for sole practitioners for the past couple of years. But that's all about to change because I'm determined to get into the corporate world. ^_^ I have no corporate experience at all, but this legal division of a bank must've liked my cover letter and resume cuz I got an interview. ^_^

Oh my. :ph34r:

I've only been with one black guy in my entire life, and he was so wild. -_- I still think about him sometimes when I reflect on my love life. -_-

:cheer:

There's opportunities everywhere if you open yourself up to them. :)

:clapping:

I kinda know how it feels to have your career stall. -_-

All of my friends work for bigger law firms while I've only been working for sole practitioners for the past couple of years. But that's all about to change because I'm determined to get into the corporate world. ^_^ I have no corporate experience at all, but this legal division of a bank must've liked my cover letter and resume cuz I got an interview. ^_^

Oh my. :ph34r:

I've only been with one black guy in my entire life, and he was so wild. -_- I still think about him sometimes when I reflect on my love life. -_-

are you sure you want to work in corporate America? I hear it's vicious

are you sure you want to work in corporate America? I hear it's vicious

I wouldn't really be a part of the cut throat corporate world, at least not right away. At this point, I'd just be a supporting player in the legal department.

My year...I don't know where to begin. I've had alot of shit happen this year but it all could have been handled well had I not been worrying so much about my grandfather being ill.

He fell ill in February...diagnosed late March and passed away towards the end of June. 5 months of worrying whilst trying to be strong with the other shit. It was all too much and truthfull I lost it a little to the point where the doctor said if I got any worse they'd have to section me for depression. I didn't cope well with the death...at all. But I made it through the rain.

Then after that...shit got alittle out of control again and my relationbship with my mum and sister deterioaretd. I blame them for a lot of the bad in my life - the shit they did and imposed on me. I'm not taking their crap anymore. I'm civil with them but I have no relationship with them anymore.

Today my cousins 3year old son died after battling illness his entire short life. I don't think he ever went home except once for his uncles wedding. He didn't deserve that. My cousin didn't deserve to have her child taken away from her. It's just so sad.

So sad.

For the first time...the bad outweighs the good. I've probably had 5 really good days this year...everything else has been bogged down with negativity.

My year...I don't know where to begin. I've had alot of shit happen this year but it all could have been handled well had I not been worrying so much about my grandfather being ill.

He fell ill in February...diagnosed late March and passed away towards the end of June. 5 months of worrying whilst trying to be strong with the other shit. It was all too much and truthfull I lost it a little to the point where the doctor said if I got any worse they'd have to section me for depression. I didn't cope well with the death...at all. But I made it through the rain.

Then after that...shit got alittle out of control again and my relationbship with my mum and sister deterioaretd. I blame them for a lot of the bad in my life - the shit they did and imposed on me. I'm not taking their crap anymore. I'm civil with them but I have no relationship with them anymore.

Today my cousins 3year old son died after battling illness his entire short life. I don't think he ever went home except once for his uncles wedding. He didn't deserve that. My cousin didn't deserve to have her child taken away from her. It's just so sad.

So sad.

For the first time...the bad outweighs the good. I've probably had 5 really good days this year...everything else has been bogged down with negativity.

I am so sorry to hear that :( things will get better -_-

So sad.

I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say, I don't think people can say much in these kinda situations to change them. I can say that everything changes, nothing stays, whether good or bad, I think from what I have been thru it's really how you react to life. My reaction this past week has been terrible I have gone into self destructive behavior the drinking is out of control.

So sad.

:tear:

I hope everything turns around for you. -_-