Fuck off 2012...

bu.

Wow, that's a lot to handle. But it shows that you can have a great time at church and with other like minded people. It's just necessary to find the right place. Don't give up though....even if you feel distant from God you should still try and pray. :)

I'm going to Hillsong tomorrow, 1:15pm service. I'm gonna meet J Marie Cooper there - dunno if you know who she is but she was in the first episode of the Voice UK and is an incredible vocalist. She sings in Hillsong's worship team too. :)

Nah you said 'be grateful she didn't unfriend you'; that doesn't read the same way. Nvm

I've had people unfriend me that were folks I knew, and to make matters worst I hadn't done anything to the man. I had a bad breakup, and so my so-called friend up and decided "oh he's got too much bad going on" so they bounced. You realize how painful it is to have someone you believe to be your friend just up a delete u because it was more convenient for them? So no offense but, yes be grateful they did not unfriend you, its like breaking up Missy said "I break up with him before he dump me" :thumbup:

I'm going to Hillsong tomorrow, 1:15pm service. I'm gonna meet J Marie Cooper there - dunno if you know who she is but she was in the first episode of the Voice UK and is an incredible vocalist. She sings in Hillsong's worship team too. :)

Wow!! Let me know how it goes!! X

I've had people unfriend me that were folks I knew, and to make matters worst I hadn't done anything to the man. I had a bad breakup, and so my so-called friend up and decided "oh he's got too much bad going on" so they bounced. You realize how painful it is to have someone you believe to be your friend just up a delete u because it was more convenient for them? So no offense but, yes be grateful they did not unfriend you, its like breaking up Missy said "I break up with him before he dump me" :thumbup:

Convenience doesn't come into it. I did what I needed to do. I have to deal with my pain in whatever way I can.

Convenience doesn't come into it. I did what I needed to do. I have to deal with my pain in whatever way I can.

absolutely, trust me I know how it feels, I had someone who I thought was a really good friend and they wrote me off completely, never did a thing to him. I had a therapist tell me it wasn't really about me, that he probably had something going on with him. Same case with you if you did nothing to her/him they probably have some shit going on. In the case of the guy I knew, he was on steroids, and he took to FB one night and unfriended like 20 people

Wow!! Let me know how it goes!! X

I went yesterday and sat with J Marie - she's probably one of the nicest people I've ever met :tear: The service was AWESOME, nothing like I'd ever experienced before. The sermon was really cool too, the preacher was hilarious. :)

I went yesterday and sat with J Marie - she's probably one of the nicest people I've ever met :tear: The service was AWESOME, nothing like I'd ever experienced before. The sermon was really cool too, the preacher was hilarious. :)

I'm gonna have to come with you sometime. I deleted our draw game because I wasn't getting your drawing, just kept telling me it was my turn. Then I restarted a game and it was telling me that you weren't accepting games from me :cry: our game was my highest record!

I'm gonna have to come with you sometime. I deleted our draw game because I wasn't getting your drawing, just kept telling me it was my turn. Then I restarted a game and it was telling me that you weren't accepting games from me :cry: our game was my highest record!

Come with me next time! I'm not sure when that will be at the moment, she invited me next Sunday but I can't afford to go up again before I get paid. That sucks about draw something, I did wonder why you'd deleted it :(

I think I've finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much

I think this might be it for us (blow me one last kiss)

You think I'm just too serious, I think you're full of shit

My head is spinning so (blow me one last kiss)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought about this thread outta the blue. 2012 is some fuckin year. It seems like one thing after another keeps happening. I feel like I'm standing in a death cage with motorcycles flying around me. I'm not saying it will help everyone, but it forced me to spiritually find myself and that alone forced me to strip away whatever title(s) another human might have so I could properly judge them and see if they're right for me and/or my love ones. That's when I went on a 40 day fast (basically eliminating most of the food I was consuming...and strangely enough that made me have a strong craving for blood. :mellow: Selz and TOF both know what I'm talking about since I spoke to them about it. -_-

I thought about this thread outta the blue. 2012 is some fuckin year. It seems like one thing after another keeps happening. I feel like I'm standing in a death cage with motorcycles flying around me. I'm not saying it will help everyone, but it forced me to spiritually find myself and that alone forced me to strip away whatever title(s) another human might have so I could properly judge them and see if they're right for me and/or my love ones. That's when I went on a 40 day fast (basically eliminating most of the food I was consuming...and strangely enough that made me have a strong craving for blood. :mellow: Selz and TOF both know what I'm talking about since I spoke to them about it. -_-

:umm:

I'm glad whatever you went through seems to have changed you for the better -_-

:umm:

I'm glad whatever you went through seems to have changed you for the better -_-

It was so strange. It was like a huge vibe hit because I was thinking about the state of the world, and that craving hit. I checked on Twitter, and a few others were having the same craving. :umm:

Thanks. It made me a bigger bitch, but only to the ones who truly deserve it. Before I was a bitch just to be one. -_-

you aint said shit to me :unsure: and I always talk to you ...you be making them calls on all the shit I speak on and they be dead on right too, but you didn't come to me :cry:

It was so strange. It was like a huge vibe hit because I was thinking about the state of the world, and that craving hit. I checked on Twitter, and a few others were having the same craving. :umm:

Thanks. It made me a bigger bitch, but only to the ones who truly deserve it. Before I was a bitch just to be one. -_-

That is so weird I've never heard of that... are you eating again like normal? I need to go on some kind of cleanse too... and like a vision quest in the desert -_-

lol :lol: Well I was never really a bitch but now I'm a bitch to people who deserve it, so I guess we are on the same page.

Ive been more feeling like reflecting and taking everything into perspective because I have had some things not go my way, I discovered I'm afraid of success so I sabotage everything, its a pattern in my life everytime I get something good going I fuck it up. My Chrysler buyout 100k fucked it, first Black male into my school's nursing program fucked that up. I fuck anything up that remotely looks good for me...and I am filled with angry but in denial of it so I engage in self destruction I was drinking like a fish a week ago out of nowhere

Do you know why this stuff is happening to you? Like maybe you being tested?

Maybe your body was craving iron.....did you fast totally or just cut back? What did you eat if you did?

I'm in a better place right now, emotionally. I've rediscovered God and I'm just...content. Not with my happenings but with life in general - I feel motivated, inspired. Yes my situation could be better but instead of moping around feeling sorry for myself I want to do and will do something about it.

• Upvote 1

I'm in a better place right now, emotionally. I've rediscovered God and I'm just...content. Not with my happenings but with life in general - I feel motivated, inspired. Yes my situation could be better but instead of moping around feeling sorry for myself I want to do and will do something about it.

good for you, I'm kinda half assing it but I am doing something making bigger moves for the better so I'm cool....classes started and they lost like 7 students that said the program wasn't for them or they had personal issues and left, I was like this shit aint a good look for that school, we only admit 40 :filenails:

what was wrong though? What got you all bothered? :unsure: