Fuck off 2012...

bu.

I was told you can call names now and you can interrupt any convo you find offensive no matter how misinformed you may be or if you just a sack chaser...but the mods will sweep in and grab a nigga up if he says something ... :rolleyes:

You deserved to be banned so get over it and move on

I spoke to her earlier this year, and she said she wasn't coming back since she kept getting suspended for calling "He whose name shall not be spoken" beast, but he got away with constantly calling her a bitch.

Tell her to get facebook

Fuck you, you deserved all you got in that thread and then some, several people have said you did

In case you didn't notice, I wasn't bothered at all.....I just let you dig your own grave because you can't control yourself :)

And you are obviously rattled, otherwise you wouldn't be bitching about being banned. As I said - you deserved it :)

In case you didn't notice, I wasn't bothered at all.....I just let you dig your own grave because you can't control yourself :)

right... :rolleyes: you took a good ass dragging though :whistle: and your right I earned that suspension and as I told the mods I don't regret any of it, you had all that was said about you coming and then some. Now you get over that

When I'm ready to drag you again I'm sure you won't have a problem getting a mod to help you out there :wave:

Says the person that hits report any time he gets dragged.

I reported you because you were disgustingly sexist, racist, immature and all in all showing yourself to be an extremely vile and bitter person. Just classless.

Anyone who consigned with you is obviously from the same school of thought as you so I'm not bothered.

Maybe you should read your posts, you are the only person on here that swears constantly and uses the n word etc which is also against the rules.

Says the person that hits report any time he gets dragged.

I reported you because you were disgustingly sexist, racist, immature and all in all showing yourself to be an extremely vile and bitter person. Just classless.

Anyone who consigned with you is obviously from the same school of thought as you so I'm not bothered.

Maybe you should read your posts, you are the only person on here that swears constantly and uses the n word etc which is also against the rules.

let me know when you can get a flat without an ex boyfriend co-signing for you and then we can talk about class honey

There is no need you are right I never spoke to the sack chaser directly so for him to come in here and start that shit up again is senseless

Boy stop. I don't know what went on with you and Paul but you've only just come back from suspension. You've been suspended previously. Next time you could be banned.

Boy stop. I don't know what went on with you and Paul but you've only just come back from suspension. You've been suspended previously. Next time you could be banned.

that's all true I see no lies, but why are you telling me to stop ? Im not trying to argue with that man, I'm going to let him argue with himself :whistle:

I just want him to clarify on what he's calling me this time. After all, personal attacks aren't allowed either.

If you notice I'm just talking about his behaviour. He is personally attacking me :)

No one is attacking you, I don't recall even mentioning your name but you jumped right on in there didn't ya?