Presale for Atlanta

Shawn1814

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my tickets.. Thank you www.janetjackson.com/tour :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Pit R(Price Level 1) CCC - 13 Regular Price(REG) $250.00 $21.88 $3.00 $274.88

1 Pit R(Price Level 1) CCC - 12 Regular Price(REG) $250.00 $21.88 $3.00 $274.88

congrats..i see u bought 2 mr blatin :unsure::lol:

I got my tickets.. Thank you www.janetjackson.com/tour :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Pit R(Price Level 1) CCC - 13 Regular Price(REG) $250.00 $21.88 $3.00 $274.88

1 Pit R(Price Level 1) CCC - 12 Regular Price(REG) $250.00 $21.88 $3.00 $274.88

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I assume so..this is gotickets.com..not ticketmaster.com.

i just went back to ticketmaster.com and i have no idea wtf that site is doing now. seems they only have certain seats being held for presale and it took me to livenation.com seems like very confusing. imma go to her website and see whats going on

i just went back to ticketmaster.com and i have no idea wtf that site is doing now. seems they only have certain seats being held for presale and it took me to livenation.com seems like very confusing. imma go to her website and see whats going on

Lawd...my nerves are bad..

*grabs a newport*

Hotboy..why weren't you able to see any of Janets other tours?

*flips hair*

I've been close twice. The one for A4U tour in 2001..couldn't go because I was in the military and they wanted me to go to Fort Hood, TX for a training exercise.. :mellow:

Then the RWU tour..I was this close but it was cancelled.. :cry: Lexie can vouch for my depression.. :lol: So I've had two close calls..

Oh and the VR tour..I was in Korea.. :)

*flips hair*

I've been close twice. The one for A4U tour in 2001..couldn't go because I was in the military and they wanted me to go to Fort Hood, TX for a training exercise.. :mellow:

Then the RWU tour..I was this close but it was cancelled.. :cry: Lexie can vouch for my depression.. :lol: So I've had two close calls..

Oh and the VR tour..I was in Korea.. :)

What about the Janet tour?

Archived