'i hit myself in the head one day, i put them shits down'

Laveaux

that was Janet's comment on her iconic 'Nunchuck' Rhythm Nation routine that was performed on the Velvet Rope tour. Shit made me giggle when she said that on her BET countdown show because it sounds like something I would say. :lol:

what were thoughts on Ninja Janet? Did she pull it off? 

http://youtu.be/OrVBoAVqMcc

I thought her 'Nunchuck' game was very believable and she looked fierce doing it. I am always here for aggressive Janet.

I miss ha. -_-

• Upvote 1

Best performance of RN tbh. She should bring the chucks back tho.

When she stopped doing those If arm movements because those candy apples got to her biceps...what makes you think she'll bring the chucks back?

When she stopped doing those If arm movements because those candy apples got to her biceps...what makes you think she'll bring the chucks back?

That seems like more of an aesthetic choice rather than a health choice. If she can do ANDS she can do If.

What I Think?

SHE SHITTED FOR THIS :mellow: when I seen it live it was unexpected and the crowd went crazyyyyyy. Who else? She took her concert performance of RN to a whole nother level.

I was always annoyed that Mike started using the military shit in his shows after she did the Rhythm Nation video. If u let ur sister have that "idea" ..let that be hers..let her remain being known for the military stuff. He seem like he tried to one up her on each of his tours wit dat military shit. I felt like this was saying "Aight Mike..this is my lane..back up bitch" :lol:

• Upvote 1

Oh, Bu let it go...big deal..she didn't use her arms a few times. It's not no major reason..Janet's juss over using the arms..its been 20 damn years, she's "modifying" it :lol:

I've let it go like she let the studio go. I think I'm going to shade her until new music comes out in 2018 :lol:...

• Upvote 1