janet. tour ...

janetDAYZ

32 minutes ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

It's top 5. lol

In terms of tours, I’d rank them: 

1. TVR tour

2. Janet. tour

3. State of the World Tour (Especially the Second Leg So far!!! So sexy and incredible!) 

4. Rhythm Nation Tour

5. Unbreakable World Tour (Outside the infamous pants, not a bad revamped, fresh tour!)

6. Rock Witchu Tour (The only problem is how short lived it was! 😫😭😭😭)

7. All For You Tour (Just a HUGE step down from TVR tour!)

8. Up Close And Personal Tour (Meh! Not bad at all! Her last full world tour but I guess that lack of consistent costumes just bothered me! 🤔)

My ranking as of right now (subject to change daily) and what I love about each basically.

1. State of The World (it's the tour for diehards, she opens the 2nd leg with a fucking B-side, she's performing album tracks I never thought I'd hear her perform, the way the medley's feel like megamixes, it all feels really personal too)

2. Rock Witchu (That set list is the shit, I love every one of her albums and it's the only tour to give a moment or even a notice to the 1st 2 albums, the stage designs were bomb, I love the Mohawk, the red Dress, & that Black cat/IF/RN outfit)

3. Rhythm Nation (it's simplicity is key, or better yet it's appearance of simplicity. It's the tour with the most live vocals, the only tour with all complete songs)

4. TVR (Her energy was on beast mode, the aggression showed in every way, the medley's were perfect, the costumes, the ponytail)

5. janet. (I gave this answer, so in short best opening song, best dancers, best showcase of her fun side)

6. Number Ones (The opening of her starting the show from the back of the room on the 1st row is amazing! I love the hair changes, I love the original costumes)

7. Unbreakable (The fact that she performed songs from the album before we even heard the album)

8. All For You (I love her look, I LOVE the Son of a Gun-Nasty section that's the biggest & best part to me)