Romney on Obama voters

Kim

@MILF, you should watch the South Park episode where they went zip-lining. :lmao: That episode shat on all the other shows like no other. -_-

Chile he's a Mormon. Of all the dumb religions out there, he chose to be a Mormon. :umm: That's like getting the Triple 6s tattooed on your forehead. :sigh: Plus he doesn't have any policies. Whatever Obama's for, he's initially against only to later on try to twist his stance and end up saying the same thing Obama says. As I said before, I really can't believe THIS election is happening. It has to be set up for Obama to win...it has to be. :mellow:

I'll have to catch up this week. :lol: You got me excited for it again. ^_^

The #1 priority of the Republicans ever since Obama was elected was to get him out. They haven't used the 4 years to build on anything else. :sigh: It's a complete mess.

Well I didn't watch the video yet but I think it's kinda fucked up cause sometimes before taxes my check would be like $1800 but after taxes its like $1200 and i'm like "really...these muthafuckas took about $500 in taxes out my check" and I know I ain't gonna be getting that shit back at the end of the year :thumbdown:

that shit happen at Chrysler all the time, the old dudes at work told me at some point all that overtime I was working was going to taxes and NOT to work it because you won't see it, basically within a week of work at some point you place yourself into a higher tax bracket if you were earning 1800 before taxes yes they will take that much and more sometimes.

that shit happen at Chrysler all the time, the old dudes at work told me at some point all that overtime I was working was going to taxes and NOT to work it because you won't see it, basically within a week of work at some point you place yourself into a higher tax bracket if you were earning 1800 before taxes yes they will take that much and more sometimes.

yeah... it's called taxes.. it's nothing new :umm:

anything over 10 hours of OT is a waste of time... because it goes to the government

it's impossible for every American to find success... literally impossible.. but Mitt Romney has give no details on these vague "promises"

I watched a PBS program called Novel Reflections on the American Dream and the program uses American literature to demonstrate that the American dream is a lot more complicated than we want to believe. In short we believe with hard work and staying the course we can make it, and what the program showed is through various stories that that is not true. It helps to be born a man, a White man, and they did one story on a Black woman who thought if Ben Franklin can make it so could she if only she worked hard enough, but she was a single mom living in Harlem. I watch that program over and over online because it keeps my attention but its also kinda sad to hear that the American dream is not attainable for many, and luck plays a big role too.

I said low income Joe... According to your numbers, you make 46,800 before taxes putting you in the middle class.

People who work for Burger King who gets paid 7$/hour or $14,500/year live in poverty and are subjected to getting their taxes reimbursed

There's nothing fucked up about paying taxes... Be proud

Is that middle class? I think that's lower Middle Class, for him it's probably middle class but through in a wife, 2 kids, a mortgage and maybe a new car and thats not even middle class. :filenails:

it's impossible for every American to find success... literally impossible.. but Mitt Romney has give no details on these vague "promises"

:sigh:

No one in the Republican party is giving details. During the RNC, Ryan was spewing all these problems and said things like "being responsible" will fix it. :lol:

I was watching Jon Stewart going at them and I died. :lol: He had a clip showing Ryan vs. Clinton's speech that was very telling of the sort of campaign they're running.

The Dems aren't perfect, but they've been providing numbers, "arithmetic", details, things that make sense.

The Republicans have been giving a lesson on how to use the thesaurus. :umm:

• Upvote 1

:sigh:

No one in the Republican party is giving details. During the RNC, Ryan was spewing all these problems and said things like "being responsible" will fix it. :lol:

I was watching Jon Stewart going at them and I died. :lol: He had a clip showing Ryan vs. Clinton's speech that was very telling of the sort of campaign they're running.

The Dems aren't perfect, but they've been providing numbers, "arithmetic", details, things that make sense.

The Republicans have been giving a lesson on how to use the thesaurus. :umm:

Actually having watched the RNC the one complaint I heard from commentators on both sides was they spent all their time saying Obama hasn't worked but did very little saying what they would do that could/would work.

I'll have to catch up this week. :lol: You got me excited for it again. ^_^

The #1 priority of the Republicans ever since Obama was elected was to get him out. They haven't used the 4 years to build on anything else. :sigh: It's a complete mess.

It was an awesome season. In one episode Cartman tried to hook Token up with the new black girl in school. :lmao:

Exactly. We can't forget that it's their terrible business skills that got us basically owned by China. I wonder if Romney's secretly behind that anti-Muslim video that person did.

I said low income Joe... According to your numbers, you make 46,800 before taxes putting you in the middle class.

People who work for Burger King who gets paid 7$/hour or $14,500/year live in poverty and are subjected to getting their taxes reimbursed

There's nothing fucked up about paying taxes... Be proud

I have a hard time being proud because when my roads are fucked up and the schools are too, I'm kinda like where the fuck are my taxes going? :filenails:

It was an awesome season. In one episode Cartman tried to hook Token up with the new black girl in school. :lmao:

Exactly. We can't forget that it's their terrible business skills that got us basically owned by China. I wonder if Romney's secretly behind that anti-Muslim video that person did.

you still wannna leave the country? :unsure:

Yep (but the planet itself is just as bad). There's no saving the US (or the world for that matter). I don't understand why the government should think we would want to stay here when it's clear we're a couple of more YouTube films away from being taken over. -_-

it sounds all fucked up honey I wanna run for first gay Prez, my motto would be a dick in every hole...in the end thats all anyone wants -_-

it sounds all fucked up honey I wanna run for first gay Prez, my motto would be a dick in every hole...in the end thats all anyone wants -_-

If I were the president, my motto would be one of the following (if not all): Grow Up; I don't give a fuck; Leave the US out of it (that's if a war starts and they want the US to help); Don't bring your God of Ignorance into this (campaign slogan); If you want a George W. Bush Jr., then vote for my opponent. -_-

If I were the president, my motto would be one of the following (if not all): Grow Up; I don't give a fuck; Leave the US out of it (that's if a war starts and they want the US to help); Don't bring your God of Ignorance into this (campaign slogan); If you want a George W. Bush Jr., then vote for my opponent. -_-

you would so lose the soccer moms :rolleyes: and all of Texas >_<

Yep (but the planet itself is just as bad). There's no saving the US (or the world for that matter). I don't understand why the government should think we would want to stay here when it's clear we're a couple of more YouTube films away from being taken over. -_-

well since I have two library cards and a passport, where we going? :unsure: