$7 million in gold found in man's home

Bailey

I saw this on the news today. So sad. The next of kin is supposed to be a instant millionaire.

Kinda sucks because he lived alone.

the relative is very distant probably didn't know him worth shit, what I don't get is the hoarding thing, why keep all that money and stuff and never think to spend any of it? I wish they could send out a message to folks saving money ...when you die that shit goes to someone you probably gives no fucks foe. :sigh:

the relative is very distant probably didn't know him worth shit, what I don't get is the hoarding thing, why keep all that money and stuff and never think to spend any of it? I wish they could send out a message to folks saving money ...when you die that shit goes to someone you probably gives no fucks foe. :sigh:

Yep, should've just traveled and spent it all for himself.

Yep, should've just traveled and spent it all for himself.

I have relatives that saved most of their money died and it got left to people they would never give a dime to, so my thing is like um unless you have a will and someone you want to have the money left to or a donation/charity ....you do realize you could die right?