Janet is supposedly in the studio according to Janet Nation Facebook page

bu.

How reliable are they :unsure:? The provided no sources :rolleyes:. But they were the first to "report" Blackgama signed up Janet for another year...

Janet Nation New Album Insider: CONFIRMATION that Janet Jackson is currently in the studio, a reliable source has confirmed that the producer Janet Jackson is working with hasn't been named yet, and isn't her long time Producers Jimmy Jam &Terry Lewis, as of now Jimmy and Terry have nothing to do with the project, Jimmy jam has said he'd love to work with Janet Jackson again but the ball is in her court (out Jimmy's mouth)

How reliable are they? The provided no sources. But they were the first to "report" Blackgama signed up Janet for another year...

Frankly, I don’t think they’re reliable if they were the “first" to report that Janet signed up for another year? Reason being is because it has not been made public through Blackglama that Janet will be representing them for another year.

If you check the Blackglama website: http://www.blackglama.com/ there is a new person representing, who looks very much like a young Marilyn Monroe.

Janet is shooting for her Blackglama collection. :thumbup:

Frankly, I don’t think they’re reliable if they were the “first" to report that Janet signed up for another year? Reason being is because it has not been made public through Blackglama that Janet will be representing them for another year.

If you check the Blackglama website: http://www.blackglama.com/ there is a new person representing, who looks very much like a young Marilyn Monroe.

Janet is shooting for her Blackglama collection. :thumbup:

Let me go fuck them up for lying <_< - I don't even know why they show up on my feed :unsure:

:lol: @ us being so desensitized on any rumour that says Janet is in the studio.

We'll believe it when a record is actually in our hands/iTunes. -_-

:lmao:!

I'm mad her tour still hasn't gotten onto Vevo yet :rolleyes:. It does not take THAT LONG to upload 80 minutes worth of videos :umm: