Keyshia Cole & Ashanti show Brandy & Monica how the squel to TBIM is supposed to sound

jarrylf

All this Brandy and Monica shade needs to cease. :umm:

"The flop belongs to me" was not that bad. :hmph:

Anywho, This song is good. I wouldn't call it a duet as much as a feature. Keyshia sings 70% of the song by herself, although truth be told, Ashanti's vocals still slay. I think this was the track Brandy was supposed to do with her but they're schedules didn't line up.

Keyshia actually wanted Brandy on it first. I remember when she hit Brandy up on Twitter about it

THAT WOULD'VE BEEN AMAZING!!!!.....shady to Monica tho but that would've been great, I'd love to hear Brandy & Keyshias voices together

All this Brandy and Monica shade needs to cease. :umm:

"The flop belongs to me" was not that bad. :hmph:

Anywho, This song is good. I wouldn't call it a duet as much as a feature. Keyshia sings 70% of the song by herself, although truth be told, Ashanti's vocals still slay. I think this was the track Brandy was supposed to do with her but they're schedules didn't line up.

Ch......that song, they both sounded hot but the song itself is NOT

I love the part when their voices are together and harmonizing.

PS I dloaded Keyshia's album adn "flicked through" it - it sounds like a step up from the last one for sure! It's a shame for her that Rih leaked before because I'm so hooked on Rih that I won't be giving Keyshia any time for a few days LOL

Both women did very well, I didn't know Keyshia had those chops either ^_^

I agree, vocally they both slayed the song, and sounded good together, even though Keyshia had more singing parts.

I think Keyshia learned her lesson from her duet with Monica a few years back. Monica dominated that song, which was ironic considering the song was from Keyshia's album and she just added monica once it was released as a single. This time keyshia made sure she had most the most singing parts. :asham: