The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

• 2 weeks later...

The landmark, history altering pop epic event album BORN THIS WAY was released two years ago today.

Here is Gagasil debuting the song that would be responsible for the legalization of gay marriage at the Grammys

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Roc, have you heard Artpop is going to be a double album? Thoughts? :unsure:

Yes I did hear that, I think the quote was actually directly from Gaga although I don't remember exactly what she said, something about one being more commercial/radio friendly and the other being more out there. I think it's great as long as it's coming from a place of her being that inspired. She has been working on the damn thing for ages.

I am so ready :tear:-_-

.......OK Dallas needs to Rihanna her (or should've if it's too late), get an album out every fucking year I think thats what the world wants from her. Like it's funny everybody (...but me) wants Rihanna to take a break, & I think everybody wants Gaga to keep on releasing lol.

.......OK Dallas needs to Rihanna her (or should've if it's too late), get an album out every fucking year I think thats what the world wants from her. Like it's funny everybody (...but me) wants Rihanna to take a break, & I think everybody wants Gaga to keep on releasing lol.

LOL that's because since Gaga took a break we are craving for more. No one is gonna anticipate Rih because she always comes right on schedule! Every November to be exact LOL

I think it should be obvious why Rihanna can pump out an album every year and why Gaga doesn't.

It is, but artist who write & produce have done that that too (Mariah & Aretha in their hay days). Like I thought it was BRILLIANT to follow up The Fame with The Fame Monster...and still protests this idea of it being a EP, that was a fucking album lol, and I LOVE it, and it's my fave, I will NEVER credit that as a EP lol, and I think Born This Way should've come out in 2010.

It is, but artist who write & produce have done that that too (Mariah & Aretha in their hay days). Like I thought it was BRILLIANT to follow up The Fame with The Fame Monster...and still protests this idea of it being a EP, that was a fucking album lol, and I LOVE it, and it's my fave, I will NEVER credit that as a EP lol, and I think Born This Way should've come out in 2010.

Like Madonna in her hay day, each new Gaga album is like a personal renaissance. There needs to be a driving force behind it, something she has to say, something she loses herself in, that she needs to wait for if it's not immediately present. She is much more conceptually driven which is what sets her apart from all her peers.

• Upvote 2

Everyone knows I am here for Stefani. But I'd love to see a complete departure from the last era in terms of music. It was very enjoyable seeing her evolution from each album to the next, but in hindsight, BTW was extremely over the top. I personally want to be surprised, though I will support whatever she does.

Stefani's got a hold on me!!

• Upvote 1