The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Every album has filler, but the standout songs on BTW collectively are better than the standout songs on TF and TFM respectively. Though Bad Romance is the best anyone has ever done in the history of music, as a project BTW is stronger.

Every album has filler, but the standout songs on BTW collectively are better than the standout songs on TF and TFM respectively. Though Bad Romance is the best anyone has ever done in the history of music, as a project BTW is stronger.

I disagree. Paparazzi, Poker Face, Just Dance, Alejandro >>>>> everything on BTW. BTW screamed pretentious to me. It has it's great moments but I just think TF/TFM were as close to perfection as could be.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

You also can't start your career with such a lofty "anthemic" concept, she built up to BTW and it couldn't have come before TF or TFM so that's kind of an irrelevant point

It was more of a step down to be honest....

It was more of a step down to be honest....

It was a step, period. She could have been rehashing Just Dance and Poker Face for three albums. She evolved and grew, and the music came from that, whether you think it was successful or not. As THE only Gaga fan that matters here (or anywhere), I say that Born This Way is her best album, and there's not much else to say after that. PS, look at the fucking new video I posted and stop carrying on old conversations you damn dirty brit :coffee:

It was a step, period. She could have been rehashing Just Dance and Poker Face for three albums. She evolved and grew, and the music came from that, whether you think it was successful or not. As THE only Gaga fan that matters here (or anywhere), I say that Born This Way is her best album, and there's not much else to say after that. PS, look at the fucking new video I posted and stop carrying on old conversations you damn dirty brit :coffee:

It was like Janet going from Control to Dream Street -_-.

I like it when you talk rough -_-. I don't have sound at work but I'll masturbate to it when I get home.

It was like Janet going from Control to Dream Street -_-.

ULTIMATEDEATH-vi.gif

YOU SHADY BITCH YOU!!!!

BU IS REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADINGGGGG!!!

You & I is the best thing about BTW to me, it's the only song from that album I...crave lol, wheres I crave TFM almost entirely (still Bad Romance IS her discography for me lol)

are you ok?

ULTIMATEDEATH-vi.gif

YOU SHADY BITCH YOU!!!!

BU IS REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADINGGGGG!!!

You & I is the best thing about BTW to me, it's the only song from that album I...crave lol, wheres I crave TFM almost entirely (still Bad Romance IS her discography for me lol)

I listen to Marry the Night on the regular ^_^