ThatOtherFan come here right quick

JoeJoe

Why would anyone do that? It would be more challenging arguing with a bucket of rocks :)

like I said we can take it to another domain if you like :)

You've done WAAAYYY more than what was required in this thread... and my name is NOT Gerome!!! <_<

<_<:sigh:

No just enough was done. I think it fits you :coffee:
  • Upvote 1

HoeHoe... why couldn't you post this in the thread that I actually made for the Janet vs Ciara.... On the Janet side of the forum.... *rolleyes*

If you're going to create a whole separate thread the least you could do is post the link to the video!!!

https://www.youtube....h?v=2mqHthNdVpc

:w00t:

Now that I've taken care of that bit of shameless self promotion.... lol

HoeHoe, I've already used "You Ain't Right" in the Janet vs Beyzebel video! :rolleyes:

Unless you're just talking about showing the choreography itself, if so, that wasn't necessary, and I'll tell you why...Get into the SHADE being thrown in the video. lol You have to examine the video to really detect the shade, but it is there and it is THICK! lol I had to hold back because the shade was getting to thick even for me. -_- lol

Also, there is a reason for using the songs I used..and I'll break it down

Pleasure Principle = Because everyone says that Ciara basically stole the "Gimme Dat" concept from "Pleasure Principle" lol Also, it's a chance to showcase Janet dancing be herself (and if you notice, once I really got into the "meat" of the song... I didn't use any other clips besides PP, because I wanted to show Janet dancing be herself)

All Nite and So Excited were used for two reasons. The 1st being Janet's age. Whenever the Janet vs Ciara topic comes up people always say Ciara wouldn't be able to keep up with a "younger" Janet, well I wanted to show that an older Janet could still demolish and destroy Ci-ci.... and she did :coffee: lol

The 2nd reason I used So Excited is because it fits the style of choreography Ciara usually does. It's Janet serving a more hip-hop/street influenced routine and once again annihilating Ciara....and she did that at 40! :yep:B)

Now, with that bit of info I've shared with you... go back and re-watch the video and you'll understand what I was trying to do. Also, you'll see all of the shade you may have missed the 1st time around. :w00t: lol

Don't matter. You can't use some of Janet's best choreography against someone like Beyonce. Ciara is way better at dancing than Beyonce so if you gonna do a video of Janet vs Ciara you need to use Janet's best choreography like You Ain't Right from Icon and the first few seconds of her freestyle dancing during the "Nasty" breakdown from TVR tour :)
  • Upvote 1

Don't matter. You can't use some of Janet's best choreography against someone like Beyonce. Ciara is way better at dancing than Beyonce so if you gonna do a video of Janet vs Ciara you need to use Janet's best choreography like You Ain't Right from Icon and the first few seconds of her freestyle dancing during the "Nasty" breakdown from TVR tour :)

If I had did the Janet vs Ciara mix first I quite possibly would've used YAR in this video.... but do you also realize that when I first uploaded the Janet vs Beyezebel video some stans complained that I used You Ain't Right, because it's not well known outside of the fan/stan community and was never released as a single. I guess they felt that somehow gave Beyzebel the "advantage" in the video...

So, as you can see, it's all subjective... what you think is best, someone else may not agree with.

Another example my Janet vs Madonna video... some Janet stans said I didn't put Janet's best up against Madagascar, but at the same time I also had Metamucil stans saying I didn't use Madge's best stuff against Janet.

Like I said, it's all subjective...

Finally... the nasty breakdown on the TVR tour is HOT and I will use it someday, but that is NOT freestyle. lol Freestyle means impromptu/improvised... that is a choreographed routine. lol

Quiet as it's kept, Ciara doesn't freestyle either. lol She may do things in a performance without the accompaniment of background dancers, but it's all choreographed. lol

:sigh:

Poor HoeHoe... :sigh:

• Upvote 1

If I had did the Janet vs Ciara mix first I quite possibly would've used YAR in this video.... but do you also realize that when I first uploaded the Janet vs Beyezebel video some stans complained that I used You Ain't Right, because it's not well known outside of the fan/stan community and was never released as a single. I guess they felt that somehow gave Beyzebel the "advantage" in the video...

So, as you can see, it's all subjective... what you think is best, someone else may not agree with.

Another example my Janet vs Madonna video... some Janet stans said I didn't put Janet's best up against Madagascar, but at the same time I also had Metamucil stans saying I didn't use Madge's best stuff against Janet.

Finally... the nasty breakdown on the TVR tour is HOT and I will use it someday, but that is NOT freestyle. lol Freestyle means impromptu/improvised... that is a choreographed routine. lol

Quiet as it's kept, Ciara doesn't freestyle either. lol She may do things in a performance without the accompaniment of background dancers, but it's all choreographed. lol

exactly and that's what alot of dumb bitches don't understand. Janet can do impromptu the same as Ciara aka "You Ain't Right" from Icon and I wish she would've done it solo and then I bet people would be calling it freestyle. I'm sure if Janet wanted to freestyle she could but I think she has other dancers with her cause that's her signature and she's the first to do it especially first female solo act to do it. Janet has seen alot of freestlye moves from her dancers and i'm sure she knows some of those moves. Anyway like I said next time you do Janet vs Ciara bring out her best :rolleyes:

exactly and that's what alot of dumb bitches don't understand. Janet can do impromptu the same as Ciara aka "You Ain't Right" from Icon and I wish she would've done it solo and then I bet people would be calling it freestyle. I'm sure if Janet wanted to freestyle she could but I think she has other dancers with her cause that's her signature and she's the first to do it especially first female solo act to do it. Janet has seen alot of freestlye moves from her dancers and i'm sure she knows some of those moves. Anyway like I said next time you do Janet vs Ciara bring out her best :rolleyes:

I did bring out her best HoeHoe. You just didn't get what you wanted. :coffee:

Poor Cedric