ThatOtherFan come here right quick

JoeJoe

SIs, I've NEVER been Senile!!! <_<:sigh: lol

Well apparently you are if you forget admitting that to me(and I'm sure, others) :umm: lol

Aww, thats the nicest, most sweetest thing I've ever heard you say to TOF AWW.......YOU DO LOVE HIM!!! :D

LOL Of course I love him. He's still my big brother :P

• Upvote 1

On a seperate note since some members have gotten the attention of mods based on looks not being something we can talk about other members I am now going to request the same be done about age, any swipe at someone's age here is ridiculous, you have folks here that because they are younger they think they're cute insulting someone's age. I personally am not offended because I am a damn good looking man for my age, having said that the average Janet fan should be near my age, Janet fans in their early 20's are a mystery to me, although welcome to the club, they missed out on RN, Janet. and VR. I can remember many events involving Janet going back over 15 years, because I was there ......no different from Madonna her fan base is over 30 so why the ageism ?

I got a warning for making insults about appearances because I compared a certain members features to those of a certain kind of animal :(

was it a monkey? That got me fucked up son a whole 5 days off....but due to certain restrictions and agreements between my attorneys and those involved I am not allowed to publicly speak on it :ph34r: