ThatOtherFan come here right quick

JoeJoe

Love the video but I hate when you don't put in alot of her hard hitting choreography like "You Ain't Right" from the MTV Icon show or your "Rock With U" sliding across the floor dancing from her Good Morning America performance back in 2008. Yes i'm talking about the video you just put on youtube. This ain't the 1st time you did this :rolleyes: In this video even as a hardcore Janet fan I was like hmm if I wasn't a Janet fan i'd probably side with Ciara slightly from what was shown in the video smh :sigh: Good job tho

Two times in one week? You too old for this JoeJoe. :sigh:

Yet nobody sayin' nothing about the other thread on Janet's side of the forum. Figures :coffee:

....................................................I got you Austin, um Joe...............................the video was created by TOF....................not Austin................nothing to do with Austin

gerome or whatever idk don't care. That's what all the name switches do but yeah

gerome or whatever idk don't care. That's what all the name switches do but yeah

Joe.........in my name where do you see a G....or a e....or m....or O? The attempt to shade my name would be funnier if you made it based off of hearing my name, but....you have to see it spelled above every post I make in here, thus saying it's something else looks less good on you.. A simple "thank you, my mistake" would've done fine, but noooo you have to do the most :coffee:

Joe.........in my name where do you see a G....or a e....or m....or O? The attempt to shade my name would be funnier if you made it based off of hearing my name, but....you have to see it spelled above every post I make in here, thus saying it's something else looks less good on you.. A simple "thank you, my mistake" would've done fine, but noooo you have to do the most :coffee:

Gerome is TOF's name Jarry :umm:

Love the video but I hate when you don't put in alot of her hard hitting choreography like "You Ain't Right" from the MTV Icon show or your "Rock With U" sliding across the floor dancing from her Good Morning America performance back in 2008. Yes i'm talking about the video you just put on youtube. This ain't the 1st time you did this :rolleyes: In this video even as a hardcore Janet fan I was like hmm if I wasn't a Janet fan i'd probably side with Ciara slightly from what was shown in the video smh :sigh: Good job tho

HoeHoe... why couldn't you post this in the thread that I actually made for the Janet vs Ciara.... On the Janet side of the forum.... *rolleyes*

If you're going to create a whole separate thread the least you could do is post the link to the video!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mqHthNdVpc

:w00t:

Now that I've taken care of that bit of shameless self promotion.... lol

HoeHoe, I've already used "You Ain't Right" in the Janet vs Beyzebel video! :rolleyes:

Unless you're just talking about showing the choreography itself, if so, that wasn't necessary, and I'll tell you why...Get into the SHADE being thrown in the video. lol You have to examine the video to really detect the shade, but it is there and it is THICK! lol I had to hold back because the shade was getting to thick even for me. -_- lol

Also, there is a reason for using the songs I used..and I'll break it down

Pleasure Principle = Because everyone says that Ciara basically stole the "Gimme Dat" concept from "Pleasure Principle" lol Also, it's a chance to showcase Janet dancing be herself (and if you notice, once I really got into the "meat" of the song... I didn't use any other clips besides PP, because I wanted to show Janet dancing be herself)

All Nite and So Excited were used for two reasons. The 1st being Janet's age. Whenever the Janet vs Ciara topic comes up people always say Ciara wouldn't be able to keep up with a "younger" Janet, well I wanted to show that an older Janet could still demolish and destroy Ci-ci.... and she did :coffee: lol

The 2nd reason I used So Excited is because it fits the style of choreography Ciara usually does. It's Janet serving a more hip-hop/street influenced routine and once again annihilating Ciara....and she did that at 40! :yep:B)

Now, with that bit of info I've shared with you... go back and re-watch the video and you'll understand what I was trying to do. Also, you'll see all of the shade you may have missed the 1st time around. :w00t: lol

• Upvote 1

....................................................I got you Austin, um Joe...............................the video was created by TOF....................not Austin................nothing to do with Austin

Poor HoeHoe... now he's late and confused. :sigh:

Yet nobody sayin' nothing about the other thread on Janet's side of the forum. Figures :coffee:

Gerome!?! Really HoeHoe? You know my name isn't Gerome! LOL We've interacted too much on Twitter for you not to know my name at this point!!! :sigh::umm: lol

TOF has had the same username since the beginning. :sigh:

You're starting to piss me off JoeJoe. :umm:

Thank you, Austineisha! :wub:

Thank you for helping me with the video, BTW.

*Rubs on your booty to show my appreciation* :wub:

Gerome is TOF's name Jarry :umm:

HoeHoe... *sighs* <_<

Lamont's name is Lamont, Joe.... :umm:

Thank you, Jarryl.

HoeHoe just can't stop himself from doing the absolute MOST!

Lamont's name is Lamont, Joe.... :umm:

:lol: I was trying to figure out his name but I knew it was Gerome or Lamont or something like that. Same thing :filenails:

There's a TLC song called so so dumb. How funny that it started playing in my head when I opened this thread.

There's also a Mariah song called "Obsessed" :)

:asham:

:lmao:

HoeHoe raised his level of fuckery with this thread. -_- lol

I didn't think it was possible. :sigh: lol

Not as much fuckery as y'all asses do on twitter and Austin don't even bring your ass in here denying it!!! :flipoff:

I don't think you're the senile one anymore -_- lol

SIs, I've NEVER been Senile!!! <_<:sigh: lol

Aww, thats the nicest, most sweetest thing I've ever heard you say to TOF AWW.......YOU DO LOVE HIM!!! :D

That was a compliment and shade all at the same time... you aren't supposed to encourage that! <_< lol

:lol: I was trying to figure out his name but I knew it was Gerome or Lamont or something like that. Same thing :filenails:

Not as much fuckery as y'all asses do on twitter and Austin don't even bring your ass in here denying it!!! :flipoff:

HoeHoe, you KNOW my name is Lamont! :umm:

I never partake in Fuckery on Twitter! I am ALWAYS classy! :yep:

There's also a Mariah song called "Obsessed" :)

OOP!

You betta come back at Paulinda with shade...

2gv58cy.jpg

There's a difference between being obsessed and being flabbergasted at how a near 40 yr old can be sooooooooooooo tragic.

....and then Paulinda snatched you bald again, HoeHoe

2vtte09_th.jpg