Kylie under new Management.... ROC NATION & Surprise 'Special Guest' Post Grammy's Concert with DeadMau5 & Timbaland

KlaSh-E

Guess her taking it slow (which was announced a few weeks ago) means not doing anything for a few weeks...

http://rocnation.com/kylie-minogue/

kylie-minogue-roc-nation-contest__oPt.jpg

We would like to welcome Aussie singer, recording artist, songwriter, actress and designer Kylie Minogue to the Roc Nation family!

In a career now spanning 25 years, Kylie has released 11 studio albums, two live CDs, eight live concert DVDs, a greatest hits double album, and multiple video packages. She has released over 50 hit singles worldwide, including the Grammy-winning Come Into My World, and has sold more than 68 million albums worldwide. Needless to say, we’re excited to have Kylie join the Roc fam.

We just can't get this cray cray contest outta our head!

The world was excited enough for Roc Nation's second annual post-Grammy benefit concert, and that's BEFORE we learned about their amazeballz surprise guest!

Timbaland, Deadmau5, and a slew of other talented artists will join the unbelievably perfect Kylie Minogue at El Lay's House of Blues Sunday — and it's for a great charitable cause!

These lovely philanthropists are raising money for the Los Angeles Children's Hospital!

But wait, there's MORE!

Roc Nation is raffling off free tix to the epic event and… A one-on-one encounter with the Aussie Empress herself!!!

CLICK HERE for a chance to WIN!!!

Just don't forget to bring us as your plus one, LOL

Link: http://perezhilton.c....r#.URK-5_I0V0s

Could be good for her USA career, but Kylie and Roc Nation goes together like fish and cake :umm:

not sure....

Don't they manage Calvin Harris too?

She just has to become her innovative edgy self again and step away from the camp bullshit...

She needed new blood in her camp.... Not sure if it's gonna work out, but it could be really good for her to... besides, after 26 years.. what has she got to lose

She has nothing to prove anymore... She just needs to secure her touring career...

I hope it re-awakens her edgy side. Kylie has been on a disco/dance high for over a decade and it's all become a bit too safe. The Abbey Road Sessions was a welcome change of pace. I want to be excited by her again.

i need some excitement too...

If we go by history... she changed drastically like this twice and both times her style//music and attitude changed completely... So i am excited by this... She won't go Gangsta just yet i'm sure.... But this will open up a whole range of A list producers and writers and pretty much everyone loves Kylie as she's the easiest and most fun person to work with.

Just hope she will have enough input to shine in her own style and not chase the youngsters...

And hope there won't be duets either... The Rumored Rihanna duet might actually happen, but want her to do it on her own...

She's not dumb either and if this goes well she will go down in history as one of the most successful acts ever as she might have another little peak 26 years after her first... without ever disappearing from the scene...

Imagine if she breaks the US now (which she won't) but just imagine what that would do for the history books...

Anyway.... She looks fresh, she has the perfect mindset and she's really enjoying her career full on the last few years.. She's having a ball, so i'm sure this will reflect in the musical output...

• Upvote 1

A young Madonna.. That looks better and sounds better

She is a great touring act her showmanship is excellent, when I was in Vegas at the Janet show I sat next to two Aussies that were going to see her in NY, Aussies are so hot :wub: anyway Kylie hasn't done enough in the US market as far as brand recognition and exposure

She is a great touring act her showmanship is excellent, when I was in Vegas at the Janet show I sat next to two Aussies that were going to see her in NY, Aussies are so hot :wub: anyway Kylie hasn't done enough in the US market as far as brand recognition and exposure

being next to Jay-Z will boost her credibility... if this works.. she can become the next Madonna

I'm rooting for her ^_^

• 2 years later...