What's worse?

Aquaria

I only like this because I am a romantic, I went to all the steps to make my last BF's V-day special, but life has a way of showing you shit stanks when it does and it may not be a day you think or wish it did, and for all my efforts that bitch gave nary a fuck....I literally had my shit packed sat on the table so when he walked in it was bitch, check yo self cause real shit is coming...I can walk out that door and forget you

I understand that. Love and life will take you through some hellish times, no doubt about it. Not every partner will appreciate you and love you, and finding that out is hard enough to make your heart weak. It makes sense to want to give the idea up so many times. But I never lose that little bit of hope saying to keep going. Step back, regroup, build yourself stronger, and look for better.

I do no such thing :rolleyes: I'm just so tired of being sad and depressed all the time. Being afraid all the time. I'm sick of it. I'm going to live my life the best way I can.

Deep down I know that what I feel will give way, in a big way, to better things soon, and having gone through it all the shit I have will make the good feel so much better. But let a girl vent and be sad if she wants to for a day -_-

No, it's gold and sunshine, get it right LOL. But yea it's all about perspective, remember that. Like we learn in the book of janhova, chapter 7 "Allth Foreth You", and section 19, "Bettered Dayze". The savior teaches you can change ya vibe and know that there will be Better Days, or today could be the 1st of better days for you if you let it ;).

True. I can make changes to eliminate some of the problems I'm having.

It's not weird to me. I see it with women fucking over men, too. It always pisses me off for the person who does and breaks my heart for the one who has to take it. No good man or woman should have to deal with that. They should be treated like kings or queens in return. Maybe I'm just young and naive but I don't understand relationships where only one person is putting in the work. Then to add the part about her not even being close to the kids is even worse. That's just pathetic, imo. Maybe I'm judging too quickly, but still. It isn't right.

the kid thing is soooo weird she went back to work after the kid was born, one day I will never forget, she came after work to get him, he was still in a lil basket thingy, she did'nt say "oh theres my baby boy or nothin" she stood there and he was on the floor wrapped up ready to go.....today 2 years later he says '"I don't like you "......REAL SHIT

Deep down I know that what I feel will give way, in a big way, to better things soon, and having gone through it all the shit I have will make the good feel so much better. But let a girl vent and be sad if she wants to for a day -_-

Awww *hugs* I understand. You can vent as much as you need to. You know we've got your back around here ^_^

nothing wrong in being tired Roc, just NEVER give up on you...and what you want...don't settle for less than you deserve, you think all my sex stories were all great? SHIIIIT I had sex and left that was the memo, no cuddling, no this and that, and at some point I realized this shit no matter how hot you are, aint what I want....and over a year later the rest everyone knows, any sex story I speak of is years old now.

I don't, that's the reason why I'm single. Lady Gaga taught me to be a strong female at the very least ^_^

It's not sex I'm after, that I can get, [Ariel] I want more [/Ariel] -_-

the kid thing is soooo weird she went back to work after the kid was born, one day I will never forget, she came after work to get him, he was still in a lil basket thingy, she did'nt say "oh theres my baby boy or nothin" she stood there and he was on the floor wrapped up ready to go.....today 2 years later he says '"I don't like you "......REAL SHIT

That's just terrible. You'd think she'd be upset by something like that. I know I'd be crushed (though I'll do things MUCH differently with my own babies one day), but I guess not all women do take on that "Mom" feeling the moment they find out they're pregnant. I wonder what she's been through that could contribute to that or if she's just always that way.

I understand that. Love and life will take you through some hellish times, no doubt about it. Not every partner will appreciate you and love you, and finding that out is hard enough to make your heart weak. It makes sense to want to give the idea up so many times. But I never lose that little bit of hope saying to keep going. Step back, regroup, build yourself stronger, and look for better.

real shit 100, Rocco was on point....it's showing someone I like you around but bitch don't get it twisted you can be gone like the wind and replaced/.
  • Upvote 1

True. I can make changes to eliminate some of the problems I'm having.

we can all make changes, Im in change, sex is sex, as long as you know its that, nothing wrong with that, my issue is Im too cute to have ratchet sex and Im in Michigan....NOT NY :umm:

we can all make changes, Im in change, sex is sex, as long as you know its that, nothing wrong with that, my issue is Im too cute to have ratchet sex and Im in Michigan....NOT NY :umm:

There is some FINE DICK in ny I'll say that. I think i'll pick up being a whore again in the spring.

This is my 19th year in a row that I've been single on Valentines Day. I don't mind it though :lol: Besides, I've given up sadness for Lent (and for the rest of my life if possible). Sure it would be nice to have a sexy little sugar daddy shower me in chocolates and diamonds, but a Netflix marathon in my twin bed with myself is just fine as well ^_^

• Upvote 1

This is my 19th year in a row that I've been single on Valentines Day. I don't mind it though :lol: Besides, I've given up sadness for Lent (and for the rest of my life if possible). Sure it would be nice to have a sexy little sugar daddy shower me in chocolates and diamonds, but a Netflix marathon in my twin bed with myself is just fine as well ^_^

gurl I can say me and my bed .....are like me and my dick....TIIIIIGHHHHT.....and funny thing is I bought this bed and never broke it in to this day, ...nice bed...waiting on some white boy wit sense :filenails: until then I watch movies and TV shows, study and enjoy sleeping in the middle ...no sharing :lmao:

gurl I can say me and my bed .....are like me and my dick....TIIIIIGHHHHT.....and funny thing is I bought this bed and never broke it in to this day, ...nice bed...waiting on some white boy wit sense :filenails: until then I watch movies and TV shows, study and enjoy sleeping in the middle ...no sharing :lmao:

I've stopped studying on my bed. I fall asleep too much. Me and my roommate decided to clean our room so now I actually have desk space instead of a place to throw my empty Reese's wrappers lol.

That's just terrible. You'd think she'd be upset by something like that. I know I'd be crushed (though I'll do things MUCH differently with my own babies one day), but I guess not all women do take on that "Mom" feeling the moment they find out they're pregnant. I wonder what she's been through that could contribute to that or if she's just always that way.

she's not though, the one thing I remember, my first thought which tends to be right, she never went for him, to hold him grab him that's my baby, she never did that....and I don't think she cares he said "I don't like you where's daddy" ..

she's not though, the one thing I remember, my first thought which tends to be right, she never went for him, to hold him grab him that's my baby, she never did that....and I don't think she cares he said "I don't like you where's daddy" ..

That's so sad. It honestly is. My babies won't ever do that to me. I hope. They'll know I love them, that I'd do anything for them. They'll never have to question it. Neither from me nor from their father.

I know just what I need to snag a man, a swamp full of singing critters ^_^

That would be awesome! :lmao: