What's worse?

Aquaria

Being a jew on christmas or single on valentine's day?

My vote goes to the latter -_-

It's like REMINDER: you're alone and nobody loves you and we're going to shove other peoples happiness in your face at every turn until the light in your shriveled, sunken, broken soul is snuffed out completely -_-

I can enjoy Valentine's Day whether I'm single or not :lol: Yeah I feel kinda lonely being a helpless romantic and all, but there's still plenty to do especially being young. I love romantic movies anytime, I'm cool going out to dinner alone or with friends, and I still enjoy the cakes and candies(definitely this part :P). I enjoy the day all the same and am actually happy to see other couples being happy. It's usually sweet and gives me something to hope for ^_^

• Upvote 2

I can enjoy Valentine's Day whether I'm single or not :lol: Yeah I feel kinda lonely being a helpless romantic and all, but there's still plenty to do especially being young. I love romantic movies anytime, I'm cool going out to dinner alone or with friends, and I still enjoy the cakes and candies(definitely this part :P). I enjoy the day all the same and am actually happy to see other couples being happy. It's usually sweet and gives me something to hope for ^_^

Your positivity disgusts me <_<

It's like REMINDER: you're alone and nobody loves you and we're going to shove other peoples happiness in your face at every turn until the light in your shriveled, sunken, broken soul is snuffed out completely -_-

first of all, I love you, your humor, your attitude, your take no prisoners attitude....second of all plenty of folks on this day "together' are fucking miserable...I want you to know you are worthy of love *insert Oprah gif* ....you matter very much so...your lips, your art, your persona, theres only one Rocco. You love you.......fuck the rest of these dudes that can't see that value, they are missing out....
  • Upvote 1

Valentine's day....let's sum it up shall we? ....it's another day in the fucking calendar they have found to make money off of, the silly guys purposing to women that will divorce them and take half their shit....fuck this day...like Precious said..."fuck this day....but I'm looking up for a piano to fall or something" :wub:

I had no idea you were a jew, the last jew I fucked I had no idea he was either but I filled the tank up :filenails:

first of all, I love you, your humor, your attitude, your take no prisoners attitude....second of all plenty of folks on this day "together' are fucking miserable...I want you to know you are worthy of love *insert Oprah gif* ....you matter very much so...your lips, your art, your persona, theres only one Rocco. You love you.......fuck the rest of these dudes that can't see that value, they are missing out....

:tear: :tear:

Thank you -_- I really needed to hear that -_-

I had no idea you were a jew, the last jew I fucked I had no idea he was either but I filled the tank up :filenails:

Have you ever heard of an italian jew? :umm: I was just comparing the two

baby boy (Italiano :wub: ) you are no more alone than so many others, and in some ways you beat many, you live in the greatest city on Earth. You have a shot, chances, better odds. I was watching "The Taste" last night and this guy Gregg something had dark hair looked Italian and it reminded me again, I always have imagined myself with a guy that was like dark jet Black hair, Italian, I love cooking Italian, as best a nigga can, and I love Italian men. Some day ....maybe....my dream guy....he will be an Italian...that's how much I like that type

Valentine's day....let's sum it up shall we? ....it's another day in the fucking calendar they have found to make money off of, the silly guys purposing to women that will divorce them and take half their shit....fuck this day...like Precious said..."fuck this day....but I'm looking up for a piano to fall or something" :wub:

Well that's one way to think about it :lol: You have a point though -_- I don't know, like I said I'm a helpless romantic so a day dedicated to the idea sounds nice to me. :asham:

• Upvote 1

:tear: :tear:

Thank you -_- I really needed to hear that -_-

Have you ever heard of an italian jew? :umm: I was just comparing the two

boy you haven't heard my last V-day with someone, my ex, I cooked this way out there dinner, went and bought hand made desserts and shit, he came home from work with a attitude, after talking to me like I was worst than the creature under the sea. Sometimes life teaches us shit ...point is did you learn? ...Oh I learned, my ex had some shit happen in his family that V-Day and took it out on me, I had no idea what was up....and instead of my dinner made for two...I had my bag packed sitting on the counter when he came home from work like bitch let's get it popping my gas tank is full and I can be out...what the fuck is yo damn problem silly bitch? :filenails: POINT IS....it's a day to love you and fuck those that aint on board

Rocco I don't want to go on, im drinking .....your young good looking...it happens in time...it does, I promise, right now really is your time. Hell people I know together are having a harder time today than you. I know a married couple, husband does everything cooks cleans works overtime, because the wife gives nary a fuck, and he called today and asked for a Blues CD he just needed that, and I asked no fucking questions I just made it....now imagine that....I'm married to someone who doesn't try, doesn't give a fuck and I am doing all the work.....so um yea Valentine's day..fuck dat

baby boy (Italiano :wub: ) you are no more alone than so many others, and in some ways you beat many, you live in the greatest city on Earth. You have a shot, chances, better odds. I was watching "The Taste" last night and this guy Gregg something had dark hair looked Italian and it reminded me again, I always have imagined myself with a guy that was like dark jet Black hair, Italian, I love cooking Italian, as best a nigga can, and I love Italian men. Some day ....maybe....my dream guy....he will be an Italian...that's how much I like that type

I know I know, and I'm grateful -_- My little heart is tired that's all -_-

boy you haven't heard my last V-day with someone, my ex, I cooked this way out there dinner, went and bought hand made desserts and shit, he came home from work with a attitude, after talking to me like I was worst than the creature under the sea. Sometimes life teaches us shit ...point is did you learn? ...Oh I learned, my ex had some shit happen in his family that V-Day and took it out on me, I had no idea what was up....and instead of my dinner made for two...I had my bag packed sitting on the counter when he came home from work like bitch let's get it popping my gas tank is full and I can be out...what the fuck is yo damn problem silly bitch? :filenails: POINT IS....it's a day to love you and fuck those that aint on board

I'm gonna start treating men like dirt and see how that works :coffee:

My TWINNN!!!

Yea it's what you make it, if you're gonna be alone, treat yaself to something sweet/you like, do something fun with some of your other single friends, make it a day to remember not a day to mourn.

• Upvote 1

Rocco I don't want to go on, im drinking .....your young good looking...it happens in time...it does, I promise, right now really is your time. Hell people I know together are having a harder time today than you. I know a married couple, husband does everything cooks cleans works overtime, because the wife gives nary a fuck, and he called today and asked for a Blues CD he just needed that, and I asked no fucking questions I just made it....now imagine that....I'm married to someone who doesn't try, doesn't give a fuck and I am doing all the work.....so um yea Valentine's day..fuck dat

It breaks my heart and angers me to hear stories like this all at the same time.

My TWINNN!!!

Yea it's what you make it, if you're gonna be alone, treat yaself to something sweet/you like, do something fun with some of your other single friends, make it a day to remember not a day to mourn.

I'm glad you shit glitter like Reyna :filenails:

I know I know, and I'm grateful -_- My little heart is tired that's all -_-

I'm gonna start treating men like dirt and see how that works :coffee:

you may be surprised, my ex treated me like dirt and I did EVERYTHING for him....until reality hit back ...then it was break up by text message from me "IM AT WORK AND NO I WONT BE THERE THIS WEEKEND....WE'RE DONE ....I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU AS A PERSON".......

It breaks my heart and angers me to hear stories like this all at the same time.

im glad you said something.....it's so weird to me...I wasn't going to go into details with Roc, but I see dudes that fuck women over all the time, its sooooooo weird the other way, and it really is with these two, the mother has like zero attachment to the children and she only works enough to buy herself stuff, she is a nurse so she makes money they aint poor, but she does so little. She came to get her son who is 2 years old, well the son love the dad, and the dad usually gets him...this is fucked up but ima say it, ....sometimes they dont' talk at all so the dad will come get the kid and then the mom comes too...and that's happen several times...like wait? THey dont' call one another to find out who picked up their youngest child? ...anywho the day the mom came, the child went into a rage....I sat in my room and heard him say (2 years old now) "I don't like you mom, where is daddy?"

I'm glad you shit glitter like Reyna :filenails:

No, it's gold and sunshine, get it right LOL. But yea it's all about perspective, remember that. Like we learn in the book of janhova, chapter 7 "Allth Foreth You", and section 19, "Bettered Dayze". The savior teaches you can change ya vibe and know that there will be Better Days, or today could be the 1st of better days for you if you let it ;).

Well that's one way to think about it :lol: You have a point though -_- I don't know, like I said I'm a helpless romantic so a day dedicated to the idea sounds nice to me. :asham:

I only like this because I am a romantic, I went to all the steps to make my last BF's V-day special, but life has a way of showing you shit stanks when it does and it may not be a day you think or wish it did, and for all my efforts that bitch gave nary a fuck....I literally had my shit packed sat on the table so when he walked in it was bitch, check yo self cause real shit is coming...I can walk out that door and forget you

im glad you said something.....it's so weird to me...I wasn't going to go into details with Roc, but I see dudes that fuck women over all the time, its sooooooo weird the other way, and it really is with these two, the mother has like zero attachment to the children and she only works enough to buy herself stuff, she is a nurse so she makes money they aint poor, but she does so little. She came to get her son who is 2 years old, well the son love the dad, and the dad usually gets him...this is fucked up but ima say it, ....sometimes they dont' talk at all so the dad will come get the kid and then the mom comes too...and that's happen several times...like wait? THey dont' call one another to find out who picked up their youngest child? ...anywho the day the mom came, the child went into a rage....I sat in my room and heard him say (2 years old now) "I don't like you mom, where is daddy?"

It's not weird to me. I see it with women fucking over men, too. It always pisses me off for the person who does and breaks my heart for the one who has to take it. No good man or woman should have to deal with that. They should be treated like kings or queens in return. Maybe I'm just young and naive but I don't understand relationships where only one person is putting in the work. Then to add the part about her not even being close to the kids is even worse. That's just pathetic, imo. Maybe I'm judging too quickly, but still. It isn't right.

• Upvote 1

nothing wrong in being tired Roc, just NEVER give up on you...and what you want...don't settle for less than you deserve, you think all my sex stories were all great? SHIIIIT I had sex and left that was the memo, no cuddling, no this and that, and at some point I realized this shit no matter how hot you are, aint what I want....and over a year later the rest everyone knows, any sex story I speak of is years old now.