What's worse?

Aquaria

Yeah I'm single, but I just use it as a day to love myself ^_^

THATS RIGHT! Thats how you do it, I treated myself to my fave movies, got my fave girlscout cookies, my fave japanese dinner, hung out with some of my fave people (and continuing to this weekend) and Im on my fave (Only) forum, so it's honestly my best Vday (and I've been in a relationship for 3 of them lol)

THATS RIGHT! Thats how you do it, I treated myself to my fave movies, got my fave girlscout cookies, my fave japanese dinner, hung out with some of my fave people (and continuing to this weekend) and Im on my fave (Only) forum, so it's honestly my best Vday (and I've been in a relationship for 3 of them lol)

Yep, I self-indulged myself. Went out and had a burger and bought my favorite candy.

Being a jew on christmas or single on valentine's day?

My vote goes to the latter -_-

It's like REMINDER: you're alone and nobody loves you and we're going to shove other peoples happiness in your face at every turn until the light in your shriveled, sunken, broken soul is snuffed out completely -_-

I posted on my FB status that if anyone came into the restaurant holding hands, being all lovey dovey and calling eachother stupid pet names like snookums, I was going to throw raw chicken breasts at them

I don't have any friends <_<

I don't have any close friends either, they either moved or I know folks but Im not close to them, I think we both share the same issue, why bother letting folks get close to you when they either hurt you or eventually leave. Right now Im fine with how things are for the most part, but people come and they go, that's what I have learned. You enjoy folks for the time they are there and then you let go when its time to, you only hurt when you try keeping the wrong folks around for longer than they should be. Paul is very good at this sorta advice I bet he would say you just need to find like minded people that you can be around and enjoy them