Will I Am launches bollywood actress Priyanka Chopras music career

bu.

she gotta change her name if she wants success in this country

Plenty of Indians have had success in America without changing their name e.g Padma Lakshmi and M Night Shymalayan. THough with Padma it's possible you'll know her face but not her name. Dev Patel (indian name) too and his female co-star from Slumdog, Freido. Now if Priyanka's name had a "bin" in it or abdul or something muslimmy then I'd agree, sadly.

• Upvote 1

You didn't say anything about music.

Lets go back to success...I named a few and can name more

Although can you give me a few days? I have an undiagnosed heart condition and I need no extra heartbeats :(

Haha ok.. No biggie.. Nice name. I am the Son of Jackson-Al Mana.. You must be some distant Cousin

I have been a HUGE Priyanka fan since she made her film debut and think her singing voice is OK, but this song is not the business. She should work on her vocals and her song choices.

My favorite Indian playback singer is Sunidhi Chauhan. This girl can sing ANYTHING!!

"Heartbeat" with Enrique Iglesias

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp9xQzj0Ui8

Cover of "I Will Always Love You"

I have been a HUGE Priyanka fan since she made her film debut and think her singing voice is OK, but this song is not the business. She should work on her vocals and her song choices.

My favorite Indian playback singer is Sunidhi Chauhan. This girl can sing ANYTHING!!

"Heartbeat" with Enrique Iglesias

Cover of "I Will Always Love You"

I love Sunidhi! My fave of hers is probably Aaja Nachle.

I also love Shilpa Rao. My current favourite is the absolutely beautiful "Gustakh Dil" from Sridevi's comeback movie "English Vinglish"

I love Shreya too!!!! She's brilliant!

EV is definitely worth the watch!!! She did fantastic in it as usual! I didn't even know she had made a comeback until last week - immediately downloaded the film. Then I bought the DVD! Love her

• 3 months later...