Ciara addresses alleged Melissa and Rih 'feud'

bu.

She still puts on a good show regardless. Thing is...only some folks are truly bitter and salty over cancellations. All of the shows that she missed were postponed and rescheduled. :)

Rightfully so. I'd be pissed if I booked a hotel, flights etc for a specific date only for the reason I'm going to be cancelled.

• Upvote 1

Rightfully so. I'd be pissed if I booked a hotel, flights etc for a specific date only for the reason I'm going to be cancelled.

Same. I never took into account the hotel room fees, travel fees, gas, concert ticket, etc. If my fav canceled but I seen her partying up/arguing on IG the next day I'd be pissed too LOL!

Same. I never took into account the hotel room fees, travel fees, gas, concert ticket, etc. If my fav canceled but I seen her partying up/arguing on IG the next day I'd be pissed too LOL!

Preach dat.

She postponed another show...although it's not because of an illness but because of a game (Game 7?).