Ciara addresses alleged Melissa and Rih 'feud'

bu.

Everything about this is so Janet.

When this came out I thought she really was going to be a mini Janet

That song and video is very Janet, but I was never fooled lol, and ALLL because of the voice, the voice always threw me, like we all know Janet aint a Patti LaBelle, but her voice has alot of range and emotion, and Ciara don't have enough umph in her voice for me, like certain songs (Promise, Like A Boy, Get Up, Sorry, & Body Party) her voice is perfect for. But she never really gave me Janet in the voice the way Aaliyah did. Dance wise Ciara more than Aaliyah definitely, but Janet could school them both, Ciara is so hard with her moves, and Aaliyah was so soft with hers, JANET is perfection, she could make the hardest toughest moves but still have gracefullness and softness (yet still edgy, tough & hard at the same time) that I've NEVER seen Ciara give, or any other women for that matter, well except Mya actually.

I feel like this is more of a Melissa v Ciara thing tbh. Did Rihanna even say anything? It was Melissa that posted the pic, no?

Arrogance/smugness isn't a good trait on anybody - no matter how successful. One day you'll come falling down and bump into every bitch you insulted along the way.

They only time I thought Ciara came close to what Aaliyah did (dance wise) was with her first album. Now she pretty much does the same thing with each song.. Most of Aaliyah's choreography tells a story like Janet.. Ciara just dances like she drank 50 bottles of 5 Hour Energy.. Aaliyah's vocals are more like Janet too because she has more emotion than Ciara..

• Upvote 3

They only time I thought Ciara came close to what Aaliyah did (dance wise) was with her first album. Now she pretty much does the same thing with each song.. Most of Aaliyah's choreography tells a story like Janet.. Ciara just dances like she drank 50 bottles of 5 Hour Energy.. Aaliyah's vocals are more like Janet too because she has more emotion than Ciara..

And more range, dance wise I'll give Ciara points on speed and raw skill, but yea Aaliyah gets it for precision and change

• Upvote 1

Yup I agree. Aaliyah made the most intricate dance moves look simple. She was more fluid. Her voice was heavenly too, ESP on At Your Best. She really showed emotion in her voice like Janet. Man I miss her lol.

And Bu I agree. Everyone will flop at a point in their career and Rih is no exception either. I love how Ciara responded, really classy.

The only difference between Ciara and Robin is that robin had a better team who were smart enough to evolve her image past just R&B. Ciara left jazze phae way to soon and then didn't have a game plan on where she was going next. She has been flaundering since her second album which is sad when you consider many thought she'd be the next Janet Jackson for sure. All that potential wasted.

True.. Yet Ciara doesn't have what it takes to sing songs like "Live The Way You Lie"... Ciara's songs had no depth.. Just sex.. Sex and Atlanta.. And people are tired of hearing it. We get it Ciara... You think your shit don't stink..

Rihanna has more character... Ciara is boring

• Upvote 1

umm no says Aaliyah

Aaliyah had already past by the time Ciara hit the scene, so Ciara could have played that position. Jazze Phae said during the making of "1, 2 step" video that he thinks Ciara could use Janet as her blueprint, and kinda give her generation what janet gave the 80s and 90s. Only difference is Janet was smart enough not to fire jimmy and Terry. I don't know what ciara and her team were thinking when they let jazze go. That was a Mistake.

• 3 weeks later...

Rihanna Responds To Ciara’s Hot 107.9 Interview On Instagram

Ciara_Rihanna_MissJia-420x600.jpg

During a recent interview with Hot 107.9′s Q Deezy, Ciara was asked about her non-friendship with Rihanna, and whether or not she would speak to her if she walked into a room and said, Hi. Ciara’s response was a quick, I don’t know, although she claims to have (in the past) come from a place of love and support for Ri Ri, and has no idea where the hostility towards her stems from…

SEE ALSO: Video: Ciara Dishes On Her Relationship With Future, & Non-Friendship With Rihanna

Over the weekend, while scrolling through her Instagram feed, Rihanna came across the above screen shot of Ciara’s interview with Q Deezy, and left a lil’ shade for Ci Ci…

Hehehe… u don’t know??? Cmooonnnnnn… Too easy

Doesn’t look like these two will be patching things up any time soon… Post your thoughts!

Rihanna Responds To Ciara’s Hot 107.9 Interview On Instagram

Ciara_Rihanna_MissJia-420x600.jpg

During a recent interview with Hot 107.9′s Q Deezy, Ciara was asked about her non-friendship with Rihanna, and whether or not she would speak to her if she walked into a room and said, Hi. Ciara’s response was a quick, I don’t know, although she claims to have (in the past) come from a place of love and support for Ri Ri, and has no idea where the hostility towards her stems from…

SEE ALSO: Video: Ciara Dishes On Her Relationship With Future, & Non-Friendship With Rihanna

Over the weekend, while scrolling through her Instagram feed, Rihanna came across the above screen shot of Ciara’s interview with Q Deezy, and left a lil’ shade for Ci Ci…

Hehehe… u don’t know??? Cmooonnnnnn… Too easy

Doesn’t look like these two will be patching things up any time soon… Post your thoughts!

Is Rihanna still salty about Ciara mentioning her name on Fashion Police?

Is Rihanna still salty about Ciara mentioning her name on Fashion Police?

It must be something deeper than that. She comes off as bothered when she really doesn't have a reason to be. Cedric is flopping. What more does she want? Ciara's comment must of hurt her really bad lol

It must be something deeper than that. She comes off as bothered when she really doesn't have a reason to be. Cedric is flopping. What more does she want? Ciara's comment must of hurt her really bad lol

Thats what I'm saying. Ciara is not even relevant so y even pay her any mind. I know I wouldn't if I was at Rihanna's status but where im lost at is that I coulda swore them two had made up and squashed the beef after all dat shit with Rihanna saying Ciara cant book a stage and then a month later Ciara said "well isn't that interesting" in reference to Rihanna having low ticket sales at one point.lol