Ciara addresses alleged Melissa and Rih 'feud'

bu.

“I didn’t receive what they did from a positive place. I’m not going at it with anybody. I’ve always thought that everything was cool ’cause I actually remember seeing Rihanna two years ago at the Met Gala after we had the little small back and forth. And from what I recall, everything was cool. In my mind, I operate from a place of love and support. If you would have asked me about it up until this point, I would have nothing but good things to say ’cause I’m sincerely happy for her.”

And it's sad cause she's more talented than her peers and reps Janet to the fullest in her interviews

it is sad, she mighta got more props had she just said fuck them bitches and left it at that, but she sound defensive and that aint a good look

it is sad, she mighta got more props had she just said fuck them bitches and left it at that, but she sound defensive and that aint a good look

Really? I kinda thought she handled it maturely! lol I was surprised to see Bey stans defending her on Twitter though.

Really? I kinda thought she handled it maturely! lol I was surprised to see Bey stans defending her on Twitter though.

that was a responsible response from her sure, BUT not an effective response, the problem is people/fans/stans want to hear beef, that's really who is fueling the shit, and it would up her presence/relevance if she came to the table with some good music, she has had her shine before "Goodies" was muh shit, BUT when you the low chick in the spot you gotta come back at em hard, she basically saying Im sorry I didn't do anything please stop bashing me.....um no go the fuck in on the them and not a give a fuck, normally I wouldn't recommend it but what does Ciara have to lose?

you know what I totally didn't pay that statement attention, BUT I would say Ciara can dance her ass off though, and some of these chicks don't have that stage presence

so does half of the dancers backing up for Janet Jackson & Beyonce... that doesn't make them more talented... Ciara isn't all that.. y'all giving her too much... she's irrelevant for two reasons: horrible vocal performance... horrible lyrical content.

I wish y'all would start dropping name

Idk Rih, Keri lol I guess those are her peers since they came out around the same time she did. Ciara is not a God awful performer though. She/He is actually quite decent

Rihanna >>> Ciara... on every level.. Rihanna isn't a performer but neither is/was Madonna.

She's not god awful.. but she's nothing to write home about

so does half of the dancers backing up for Janet Jackson & Beyonce... that doesn't make them more talented... Ciara isn't all that.. y'all giving her too much... she's irrelevant for two reasons: horrible vocal performance... horrible lyrical content.

I wish y'all would start dropping name

oh hold up there honey boo boo, I NEVER said Ciara had talent, I don't see it, I don't even see a spot for her in the game now, AT ALL

The only difference between Ciara and Robin is that robin had a better team who were smart enough to evolve her image past just R&B. Ciara left jazze phae way to soon and then didn't have a game plan on where she was going next. She has been flaundering since her second album which is sad when you consider many thought she'd be the next Janet Jackson for sure. All that potential wasted.

• Upvote 1

The only difference between Ciara and Robin is that robin had a better team who were smart enough to evolve her image past just R&B. Ciara left jazze phae way to soon and then didn't have a game plan on where she was going next. She has been flaundering since her second album which is sad when you consider many thought she'd be the next Janet Jackson for sure. All that potential wasted.

umm no says Aaliyah
  • Upvote 2

+1. RIhanna's team >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ciara's team

• Upvote 1