Ciara addresses alleged Melissa and Rih 'feud'

bu.

Ciara will fuck Rihanna up.

That's one fight I'd love to see.....and a second for Rihanna, first hand, for a second time. :umm:

I disagree. Rihanna is 5'10 inches tall. I know Ciara is built like a bulldike from the A, but I think it would be a good fight nonetheless..for Rihanna is from the left side of an island and was wrestling goats and climbing trees for coconuts.

I disagree. Rihanna is 5'10 inches tall. I know Ciara is built like a bulldike from the A, but I think it would be a good fight nonetheless..for Rihanna is from the left side of an island and was wrestling goats and climbing trees for coconuts.

Rihanna already got her ass whooped by one man, Cedric will be no different.

• Upvote 1

Combine that with her overall agility and control of her movements, Rihanna stands no chance.

I agree.

See if she was smart, she would drop all this mess and move on because everybody knows the backstory between her and Labron. If Riri was real shady she'd have one of her mions start discretely spilling tea to all the blogs about the affair. But I honestly believe that most of the miami heat is a part of the illuminati crew. So out of respect for Labron and Savanna, his affair needs to remain private. So riri won't go all the way in. However, Cici needs to regroup, call jazzy Phae, get some hot tracks and align herself with southern illuminati crew which is lead by Lil wayne. She needs a new team.

• Upvote 1

See if she was smart, she would drop all this mess and move on because everybody knows the backstory between her and Labron. If Riri was real shady she'd have one of her mions start discretely spilling tea to all the blogs about the affair. But I honestly believe that most of the miami heat is a part of the illuminati crew. So out of respect for Labron and Savanna, his affair needs to remain private. So riri won't go all the way in. However, Cici needs to regroup, call jazzy Phae, get some hot tracks and align herself with southern illuminati crew which is lead by Lil wayne. She needs a new team.

I never knew the story about her and Lebron.

I never heard of this LIPTON! Ciara betta be careful!

Lemme report you real quick....

So, you're saying that Rihanna doesn't stand a chance with Cigorilla?

iv2fly8ooy6bp.gif

Nope. It'll be Ciara's first hit in quite some time. -_-

Yeah, and it's usually the ones that talk the most shit that can't fight. I've learned that from living in near the hood.

And I've learned that from watching thousands hundreds of several fight videos on YouTube.

• Upvote 2

Ciara will fuck Rihanna up.

That's one fight I'd love to see.....and a second for Rihanna, first hand, for a second time. :umm:

Yeah Ciara got it

you bitch!!!

tumblr_mjksx4kEh21qjhjyxo10_250_zps52b12357.gif

So, you're saying that Rihanna doesn't stand a chance with Cigorilla?

iv2fly8ooy6bp.gif

so damn dumb for this gif :lol:

I never heard of this LIPTON! Ciara betta be careful!

Chile...yall need to start visiting other sites to get more details. I hate sandra rose, but her site keeps some fresh brewed tea. Especially on southern artist. Lipstick alley is good, NecoleBitchie, crunk and disorderly and a few others. The real tea comes from the visiters really. Assitants, drivers and cousins be loggin in under different names dropping dimes on all their celeb connections.

Chile...yall need to start visiting other sites to get more details. I hate sandra rose, but her site keeps some fresh brewed tea. Especially on southern artist. Lipstick alley is good, NecoleBitchie, crunk and disorderly and a few others. The real tea comes from the visiters really. Assitants, drivers and cousins be loggin in under different names dropping dimes on all their celeb connections.

I use Miss Jia and Necole Bitchie some times. I also use Bossip

Rihanna Talks Ciara, ‘Why Am I Still The Main Topic Of Her Interviews?’

Don’t expect this beef between Rihanna and Ciara to die down any time soon… A fan recently tagged Rihanna in a screen shoot from Ciara’s recent interview with San Francisco’s Wild 94.9, prompting Rihanna to go on a mini rant about why Cici feels the need to mention her in every interview instead of focusing on her forthcoming album…

It’s like, ‘Yea I know you’re here to talk about (insert album title) but we wanna talk about a more relevant topic… Rihanna!!!’ Like she sits there and falls for it everytime!!!!

Rihanna_Ciara_Instagram_MissJia-500x543.jpg

Do you think Ciara should avoid answering questions about Rihanna altogether? Check out the interview below, and post your thoughts!

DEAD @ (insert album title) and a more relevant topic. The reading must end!

I still think they need to stop mentioning each other. Rih shouldn't be bothered about Ci and vice versa. They aren't in each other's realm!

I still think they need to stop mentioning each other. Rih shouldn't be bothered about Ci and vice versa. They aren't in each other's realm!

Yeah it must be some deep down insecurities that Rih has with Ciara. I don't see why she keeps attacking her behind a computer screen. She's probably mad that she wasn't born with a penis It probably has something to do with Chris -_-

Well Ciara isn't mentioning Rihanna.. The interviewer is

who is her publist... Meanwhile Ciara is getting free promotion off this... Rihanna read her like a coloring book

WOOO, it's like Got2BeReal in real life LOL But yea as right as Rihanna is, it's time to drop it. But yea Ciara kinda started it in 2010 on Fashion police, cause I remember she didn't talk about her dress she shaded HER, and Rihanna responded and the rest is history.

But yea @ "Whurrisyopublicist" TAKEMAWIGHEFFA_zpsf6a8d3f4.gif

WOOO, it's like Got2BeReal in real life LOL But yea as right as Rihanna is, it's time to drop it. But yea Ciara kinda started it in 2010 on Fashion police, cause I remember she didn't talk about her dress she shaded HER, and Rihanna responded and the rest is history.

But yea @ "Whurrisyopublicist" TAKEMAWIGHEFFA_zpsf6a8d3f4.gif

That teaspoon of hair though! lmao! But yeah this beef is weak. Both of them are wack tbh.