Ciara addresses alleged Melissa and Rih 'feud'

bu.

Instead of Ciara worrying about Rihanna, how bout she worry about her own career..or lack there of.

Rihanna is embarking on a world tour..what is Ciara doing other talking about a fucking instagram pic that Melissa(not Rihanna) posted.

Ciara fucked her best friends love interest on The Game before the girlfriend could get the dick.. Now what is Riri doing again? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think that comment Ciara made on Fashion Police bothered Rihanna because they both made their debuts around the same time and the two of them knew each other before Ciara made that appearance. They weren't the best of friends, but they were guests on TRL together, performed at some concerts together, and have been been snapped together at award shows, so those comments took Rihanna by surprise.

She sings and dances better than Britney..So what does Britney have that Ciara doesn't?

Ciara does not sing better than Britney. That is where you are mistaken my friend. Britney may not have the greatest voice, hell she rarely sings live (something Ciara should consider) but Britney does have vocal abilitiy and her music is a lot better and not all over the place. Britney knows what she can and cant do, it took her awhile to understand who she is as an 'artist', but she gets it. Ciara doesn't understand anything about herself, she doesn't have a sound, she doesn't know how to cater to her target audience and she isn't very relatable. Britney has always been an open book and relatable to the girls that looked up to her, that's one of the reasons she is more successful than Ciara.
  • Upvote 2

I think that comment Ciara made on Fashion Police bothered Rihanna because they both made their debuts around the same time and the two of them knew each other before Ciara made that appearance. They weren't the best of friends, but they were guests on TRL together, performed at some concerts together, and have been been snapped together at award shows, so those comments took Rihanna by surprise.

When did that happen?

When did that happen?

I think that whole shade fest happened two years ago. Ciara said something to the effect that she saw Rihanna at an event and Rihanna didn't speak or paid her dust...so Ms. Ciara felt some way about that and decided to vent her frustration with a bunch of faux fashion experts on that show with Joan Rivers. Anywho, if memory serveds me correct, they got on the subject of Rihanna and they asked Cici her opinion about what Riri had on and she went above and beyond and told Joan about the incident with her and Rihanna and Joan said something like 'So she's a bitch' and Ciara didn't confirm nor deny that shade. So Riri being the mature gal that she is vented her frustration on twitter and got Ciara all the way together. Now truth be told, Miss Lloyd (the faux r&b singer) spilled the tea on Miss Ciara saying that she is really Hollywood and thinks highly of herself...so on that faithful night of the event...Ciara probably thought that she was that bitch and when she saw Rihanna (who also thinks that she is that bitch, but has the numbers to back it up) she felt Rihanna should have gave her some attention or any attention because Miss Cici is the cats meow, so when that didn't happen...ego's took over and Ciara felt the need to address the issue publicly. I do remember them squashing the beef on twitter (I think Monica chimed in as well) and all was good in the hood. BUT these are women with BIG egos and you know they were throwing shade behind each.others back and they more than likely have the same industry friends (especially gay hair stylist) and they are the one who are probably fueling this fire with the he said/she said bullshit. You know how the gals can get. Its kinda like Janet vs. Madonna...but on a much lower scale. :mellow::coffee:

I think that whole shade fest happened two years ago. Ciara said something to the effect that she saw Rihanna at an event and Rihanna didn't speak or paid her dust...so Ms. Ciara felt some way about that and decided to vent her frustration with a bunch of faux fashion experts on that show with Joan Rivers. Anywho, if memory serveds me correct, they got on the subject of Rihanna and they asked Cici her opinion about what Riri had on and she went above and beyond and told Joan about the incident with her and Rihanna and Joan said something like 'So she's a bitch' and Ciara didn't confirm nor deny that shade. So Riri being the mature gal that she is vented her frustration on twitter and got Ciara all the way together. Now truth be told, Miss Lloyd (the faux r&b singer) spilled the tea on Miss Ciara saying that she is really Hollywood and thinks highly of herself...so on that faithful night of the event...Ciara probably thought that she was that bitch and when she saw Rihanna (who also thinks that she is that bitch, but has the numbers to back it up) she felt Rihanna should have gave her some attention or any attention because Miss Cici is the cats meow, so when that didn't happen...ego's took over and Ciara felt the need to address the issue publicly. I do remember them squashing the beef on twitter (I think Monica chimed in as well) and all was good in the hood. BUT these are women with BIG egos and you know they were throwing shade behind each.others back and they more than likely have the same industry friends (especially gay hair stylist) and they are the one who are probably fueling this fire with the he said/she said bullshit. You know how the gals can get. Its kinda like Janet vs. Madonna...but on a much lower scale. :mellow::coffee:

I knew about the twitter thingy..but my thing is that Rihanna is on a sold out world tour and slaying both the Hot 100 and rnb charts..what is Ciara doing?

That explains the pettiness.

tumblrmf6206rp5g1rnex64.gif

Looks like Rihanna touched a nerve back in the day or Ciara is real sensitive. I mean if I saw a picture of two bitches cackling about something I did and I know Im a bad bitch, I don't think I would be bothered or feel the need to address it..i would be on some 'fuck them wack ass hating bitches' and I would keep it moving.

Looks like Rihanna touched a nerve back in the day or Ciara is real sensitive. I mean if I saw a picture of two bitches cackling about something I did and I know Im a bad bitch, I don't think I would be bothered or feel the need to address it..i would be on some 'fuck them wack ass hating bitches' and I would keep it moving.

I could see if Rihanna posted the pic..but it was Melissa..Rihanna was an innocent bystander who just happened to be in the pic.

tumblrmf6206rp5g1rnex64.gif

^ Rihanna is no one's innocent hehe. But I do think the media, blogs, and fans are blowing this feud out of proportion. The fact that Ciara and Rihanna won't drop it only adds fuel to the fire.

They're both petty. Rihanna is an internet thug and Ciara is just irrelevant lol. Although I won't put too much fault on Ciara because she's not the one who brought it up.

That would be like Madonna feuding with Paula Abdul :umm:

*death* at the somebody point her in the right direction tweet! Ciara read her with that :lmao:!

Read her with her own song lyrics LOL. This beef is boring though. Both aren't about that life. We need some better beef, with diss records and all, like "Hit Em Up" and "Who Shot Ya" LOL

Read her with her own song lyrics LOL. This beef is boring though. Both aren't about that life. We need some better beef, with diss records and all, like "Hit Em Up" and "Who Shot Ya" LOL

It is tbh :lol:! It was hilarious the firts time it happened because it was out of nowhere...now tho...Rih needs a seat and Ciara needs a chart.

Just to piggyback on your backstory, from what blogs were saying in 2011, the reason Riri shaded Cici at that event is because Ciara was not invited. The reason she was not invited is because Labron James was there with his Fiancee Savanna. It is an open secrete within the industry that Cici was Labron's jumpoff at the time which is why she was not invited. Eye witness accounts say that entire illuminati crew ignored Ciara for the same reason and she was not invited into VIP that night. Ciara tried to get Riri's attention but Riri was sitting next to Bey and Jay with Savanna and Labron on the same row of seats. I'm sure Riri was in an akward position. However, she should have spoken and at least aknowledged Ciara. However, ciara really should not have been there. The jumpoff needs to remember her place.

Just to piggyback on your backstory, from what blogs were saying in 2011, the reason Riri shaded Cici at that event is because Ciara was not invited. The reason she was not invited is because Labron James was there with his Fiancee Savanna. It is an open secrete within the industry that Cici was Labron's jumpoff at the time which is why she was not invited. Eye witness accounts say that entire illuminati crew ignored Ciara for the same reason and she was not invited into VIP that night. Ciara tried to get Riri's attention but Riri was sitting next to Bey and Jay with Savanna and Labron on the same row of seats. I'm sure Riri was in an akward position. However, she should have spoken and at least aknowledged Ciara. However, ciara really should not have been there. The jumpoff needs to remember her place.

The tea!

iheartrihanna8ko6t.gif