10 Years Since All Nite Don't Stop - Thoughts looking back?

EphraimAdamz

ANDS

Was unlike anything else at the time and its the song that everyone I know, people who don't even like janet love.

It still slays now and could be released tomorrow and sound unique, fresh and funky.

This! I remember a few non-janet fans loving that song..mostly for the video and the choreo.

Over the years post SB, there have been non janet fans that liked her releases. COM, Feedback, RWU, SEX, and Luv. They be like, "that's Janet Jackson"..and I be like yeah..lol..

• Upvote 2

I refuse to be painted as the bad guy when it comes to 'Whoops Now'. I can only assume you guys have never actually heard it.

It was a hit lol - it's a fun upbeat happy song :)

I take it the extended version where she names all her friends is a no go for you lol

I admit the lyrics are a bit unrealistic because she's singing about her boss calling her in. Kind of like with daybreak and sneaking out to play.

It was a hit lol - it's a fun upbeat happy song :)

I take it the extended version where she names all her friends is a no go for you lol

I admit the lyrics are a bit unrealistic because she's singing about her boss calling her in. Kind of like with daybreak and sneaking out to play.

'Escapade' is a fun, upbeat, and happy song. 'Whoops Now' is the musical equivalent of doodling on a sketch pad. With a broken crayon.

I would sooner listen to JALW on repeat for a day than to ever sit through the extended version. I vaguely remember it. :lol:

Daft lyrics are the least of that song's problems.

'Escapade' is a fun, upbeat, and happy song. 'Whoops Now' is the musical equivalent of doodling on a sketch pad. With a broken crayon.

I would sooner listen to JALW on repeat for a day than to ever sit through the extended version. I vaguely remember it. :lol:

Daft lyrics are the least of that song's problems.

Whoops now is catchy, cute and fun :)

Deeeeeeeee di deeeeeeee di deeee di de Friday morning an'a ull muh wuk is done'ah, I've packed muh bags I'm on the run!! :lol: