Anybody else hear Aretha Franklin being stank on Wendy Williams?

JoeJoe

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you get to that level of legendness, you can pretty much talk to ANYONE ANYWAY you want to. You've EARNED it.

i agree but did u see the pic she requested them to use?

they know damn well she aint that small yet but like you said she paid her dues :excited:

i agree but did u see the pic she requested them to use?

they know damn well she aint that small yet but like you said she paid her dues :excited:

I mean it's not a bad pic, but we all know how Aretha looks :lol:

Joejoe just doesn't understand. :lmao: I remember Elton John was on The View and he was like "Nobody is gonna be singing Jenny From The Block 10 years from now." Bitch when I tell you I almost had a stroke! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And that doesn't include the shade Diana threw at the BET Awards back in 2007! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and to think when they wanted all ur posts to be approved by a mod before they got posted i stood up for you :tear:

Oh I thought you was saying thank you later for Aretha's stankness as in you were saying that she learned some of it from you. My bad >_<

Not when you that old and unsexy. Eartha Kitta had the right to be stank but Aretha?

no-ma-am-o.gif

Umm, you doin too much with that gif.

Joejoe, let's not. When Eartha amasses 18 Grammy awards, has the Grammys knick name "Best R&B Female Vocal Performance" the "Aretha Franklin Award", gets inducted in the R&R Hall of Fame, gets the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Grammys, has the 6th greatest song of all time per Rolling Stone, and is still culturally relevant 40 years after her first album then you come and talk to me. :coffee:

Joejoe just doesn't understand. :lmao: I remember Elton John was on The View and he was like "Nobody is gonna be singing Jenny From The Block 10 years from now." Bitch when I tell you I almost had a stroke! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And that doesn't include the shade Diana threw at the BET Awards back in 2007! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think she got some work done so she could lose some of that weight :coffee:

the legends can say and do what they want

whitneys shade to xtina @ the b.e.t awards is my fav she gave her props @ the same time :whistle:

Oh I thought you was saying thank you later for Aretha's stankness as in you were saying that she learned some of it from you. My bad >_<

*sideeye*

Joejoe, let's not. When Eartha amasses 18 Grammy awards, has the Grammys knick name "Best R&B Female Vocal Performance" the "Aretha Franklin Award", gets inducted in the R&R Hall of Fame, gets the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Grammys, has the 6th greatest song of all time per Rolling Stone, and is still culturally relevant 40 years after her first album then you come and talk to me. :coffee:

wig-snatch-o.gif

I wanna hear about the shade DIana threw :excited: and is what John said on The View on youtube? :unsure:

that gif is exactly enough. Oh and I don't even care for Eartha but we all know she aged way sexier than Aretha and didn't look like a mini-sized blimp who continued to be stank at 60+yrs old :rolleyes: All of what's she's accomplished doesn't give her a right to be stank when sexiness was never her forte

i think she got some work done so she could lose some of that weight :coffee:

the legends can say and do what they want

whitneys shade to xtina @ the b.e.t awards is my fav she gave her props @ the same time :whistle:

IDK WHY her team hasn't tackled the weight issue first. She's pushing 70 weighing close to 300lbs if not more. And they wonder why she's getting sick. ohboy.gif

Whitney wasn't gonna let ANYONE shine. :lol:

that gif is exactly enough. Oh and I don't even care for Eartha but we all know she aged way sexier than Aretha and didn't look like a mini-sized blimp who continued to be stank at 60+yrs old :rolleyes: All of what's she's accomplished doesn't give her a right to be stank when sexiness was never her forte

Umm, no it was too much. And now you're doin the most with the unnecessary jokes. Aretha didn't have to be sexy to be That Bitch. She collected her Grammys like a legend. She collected her coins from singing at the Inauguration like a legend. She gets honored like a legend. Certain ppl are at the point in their careers when they can say and do what they want. Aretha is one of them. B)

IDK WHY her team hasn't tackled the weight issue first. She's pushing 70 weighing close to 300lbs if not more. And they wonder why she's getting sick. ohboy.gif

Whitney wasn't gonna let ANYONE shine. :lol:

that was her moment she didnt wanna share

somebody here used to work around aretha (i wont get them in trouble) :whistle: but they said her people tried getting her to diet but shes really cranky and bitchy about it

that was her moment she didnt wanna share

somebody here used to work around aretha (i wont get them in trouble) :whistle: but they said her people tried getting her to diet but shes really cranky and bitchy about it

Oh is that so? :mellow: I'd lock the bitch in a Whole Foods for a month. Bitch will come out looking like Naomi Campbell. <_<

Oh is that so? :mellow: I'd lock the bitch in a Whole Foods for a month. Bitch will come out looking like Naomi Campbell. <_<

yup i know id be afraid of a hungry Aretha

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao:

she would be in there eating the shelvs shopping carts anything she could get 2 :lmao:

yup i know id be afraid of a hungry Aretha

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao:

she would be in there eating the shelvs shopping carts anything she could get 2 :lmao:

The thing with ppl who like to eat is, they wont compromise. No matter how unhealthy foods are, or how rigorous their diet is, they will FIND a way to turn a healthy meal unhealthy. You can't have a calorie free salad and then flood it with ranch dress with bacon bits. :rolleyes:

Umm, no it was too much. And now you're doin the most with the unnecessary jokes. Aretha didn't have to be sexy to be That Bitch. She collected her Grammys like a legend. She collected her coins from singing at the Inauguration like a legend. She gets honored like a legend. Certain ppl are at the point in their careers when they can say and do what they want. Aretha is one of them. B)

you're going all off topic with the awards and legendary status stuff. If somebody's gonna be stank they need to at least look like they can pull it off and Aretha ain't one of them plain and simple. :coffee:

I think the greatest shade ever was when Janet compared the looks of her brothers to some ole ass group (I think The Rolling Stones) and said her brothers don't look like dinosaurs -_-

Archived