Anybody else hear Aretha Franklin being stank on Wendy Williams?

JoeJoe

The thing with ppl who like to eat is, they wont compromise. No matter how unhealthy foods are, or how rigorous their diet is, they will FIND a way to turn a healthy meal unhealthy. You can't have a calorie free salad and then flood it with ranch dress with bacon bits. :rolleyes:

i rember miss jones telling the story of touring with BigPun

they had a secret agreement to not let him eat messy food. So they got him a salad he wanted a burger somebody was a weak hoe and got him the burger anyway :shifty: and he was like this is what i think of your salad putting the salad inside the burger bun eating it :whistle:

I think the greatest shade ever was when Janet compared the looks of her brothers to some ole ass group (I think The Rolling Stones) and said her brothers don't look like dinosaurs -_-

:lmao:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i rember miss jones telling the story of touring with BigPun

they had a secret agreement to not let him eat messy food. So they got him a salad he wanted a burger somebody was a weak hoe and got him the burger anyway :shifty: and he was like this is what i think of your salad putting the salad inside the burger bun eating it :whistle:

I vaguely remember hearing something along those lines some years ago. And we all see what became of that eating habit.... :whistle:

I vaguely remember hearing something along those lines some years ago. And we all see what became of that eating habit.... :whistle:

when we finally see her she gonna look like that picture on wendys show :whistle:

There's a gif I could make right now but I wont. :whistle:

u gotta do it :excited:

I'll get her autograph when we're standing in the pasta line -_-

make sure you speak clear bcuz if she thinks your asking for some of her food she"ll shut that buffet downnn

Archived