FURNITURE

Shawn1814

that happens with new cars, I had a few in my 20s and they were hot at first but after a few months its like shit I gotta go to work now to pay for this thing and keep full coverage on it too :sigh: ...furniture not so much, I have bought things I knew I would keep for awhile so I made sure it was quality stuff I loved....

that happens with new cars, I had a few in my 20s and they were hot at first but after a few months its like shit I gotta go to work now to pay for this thing and keep full coverage on it too :sigh: ...furniture not so much, I have bought things I knew I would keep for awhile so I made sure it was quality stuff I loved....

that is not relevant to B's couch problem... two totally different situations... one cost 5x as much.. one you have to take care of on a regular.. and fill it with 4$/gal gas

yes i hate my kitchen table lol

how do ya'll make these decisions? I would shop from store to store and wouldn't make a purchase for a minute until I knew this I love....I just have an eye for what works when decorating, when folks came to my apartment they would always say you have a really nice place here. The only thing I can think of maybe wanting to change at some point was the living room tables and amoire because they were a walnut wood color, a bit too light I wanted something darker.

how do ya'll make these decisions? I would shop from store to store and wouldn't make a purchase for a minute until I knew this I love....I just have an eye for what works when decorating, when folks came to my apartment they would always say you have a really nice place here. The only thing I can think of maybe wanting to change at some point was the living room tables and amoire because they were a walnut wood color, a bit too light I wanted something darker.

sometimes you just get bored looking at the same shit every day.