The Voice Season 4 - Official Thread

EphraimAdamz

LOOKHOWLITTLEFUCKSIGIVE_zpsdbc85430.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll give it a shot, I really hope Usher delivers, Ceelo's crazyness is not gonna be easy to replace, he made GREAT TV and was a a great coach, but Usher has an edge over them all.......he's been a mentor since he's cursed us with Bieber.....

Ugh Shakira, she's adorable, she's funny, but she's not good enough for Xtina's chair....But I'll give her a fair & unbiased chance...as best I can

I give up on all other shows but The Voice the talent on that show, but I have given up on the winner from any of these shows being mega stars like Clarkson.... except for 1 Amanda Brown......theres something about her and her voice......I want more of it, and she is a STARRR without necissarily being 1 yet...something about her, I feel it in ma bone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPY6QL2Q5C4

• 5 weeks later...

Congrats to The Voice for completely murdering American Idol in the rattings for a 2nd time! Idol needs to pack it up, The Voice is slaying life. Plus I think Mariah would've done MUCH better on here than Idol...now Idol talkin about replacing her with J.Lo....the hell? Just end the show, they had like 7 good seasons with 5 really talented winners and contestants, call it a day and come up with a new show.

Congrats to The Voice for completely murdering American Idol in the rattings for a 2nd time! Idol needs to pack it up, The Voice is slaying life. Plus I think Mariah would've done MUCH better on here than Idol...now Idol talkin about replacing her with J.Lo....the hell? Just end the show, they had like 7 good seasons with 5 really talented winners and contestants, call it a day and come up with a new show.

The King racking up viewers!

• 2 weeks later...

reasons why the voice > idol

the performers are pre-screened so we dont have to sit through bullshit performers

the judges on the voice are more invested in the performers and actually give them good critiques and advice on their singing and performance.

the performers on the voice get to select from more current songs and don't have to do stupid themes that force them to sing in genres they aren't even going to be touching as a recording artist. Motown is ok, but billy joel night? songs from the year you are born? lame

the judges on idol rarely ever give constructive criticism and spend too much time talking about how someone looks or how they're dressed. mariah knows music and is a good judge, but her critiques are too long winded where shes seems rushed at the end trying to find the right thing to say. nicki is a shit judge. she says stuff to get a reaction and make the show about herself.

i fucking hate it when the audience boos on idol when judges give honest critiques.

idol has too many product placement, ford fiesta bullshit.

idol drags the hell out of the results show with fluff

theres more

• Upvote 1

reasons why the voice > idol

the performers are pre-screened so we dont have to sit through bullshit performers

the judges on the voice are more invested in the performers and actually give them good critiques and advice on their singing and performance.

the performers on the voice get to select from more current songs and don't have to do stupid themes that force them to sing in genres they aren't even going to be touching as a recording artist. Motown is ok, but billy joel night? songs from the year you are born? lame

the judges on idol rarely ever give constructive criticism and spend too much time talking about how someone looks or how they're dressed. mariah knows music and is a good judge, but her critiques are too long winded where shes seems rushed at the end trying to find the right thing to say. nicki is a shit judge. she says stuff to get a reaction and make the show about herself.

i fucking hate it when the audience boos on idol when judges give honest critiques.

idol has too many product placement, ford fiesta bullshit.

idol drags the hell out of the results show with fluff

theres more

WHERE ARE THE LIES!!!

YES, it's the same stuff of X-Factor, X-Factor is the actual show thats about the judges, it's about their competition with EACH OTHER, The Voice has that, but they're more so a family, on X, it's like routine that the judges HAVE to pick apart the other coaches team and fight with the other judges, fuck that shit, this show the other coaches highly praise the other coaches teams and will say they're scared for their team lol. It's really no contest to me The Voice is the talent show about talent, and it's almost catered to me.

Just got home, GREAT show, everybody was really nice, especially Blake. He & Adam were HILARIOUS off camera, Usher was cool, Shakira suprisingly wasn't that playful with the audience like I thought she'd be, and she's so tiny lol,....everybody looks so much sexier.in person...everybody LOL....damn.

• 3 weeks later...

I love Shakira on the show. I prefer her over Xtina.

Sasha needs to win. I love her voice.

I'm surprised Judith got eliminated. Since her first audition, it felt like this season was set up for her to win. The way they always brought up MJ was annoying.

• Upvote 1

I love Shakira on the show. I prefer her over Xtina.

Sasha needs to win. I love her voice.

I'm surprised Judith got eliminated. Since her first audition, it felt like this season was set up for her to win. The way they always brought up MJ was annoying.

Agrees with it all....but side eye @ the Shakira thing, I think Shakira might be a better coach but I find Christina more fun to just watch lol And her faces...and her & Adams diggs @ each other.

But yea Sasha's got that voice that with the right music and image and promo can be a major voice of her own generation, like I think her voice can stand with the Whitney's, Mariah's, Christina's, & Celines. Amanda Brown from last season too, I want both of them to be GREATS. It's already written in the cards for Judith, I never voted for her cause she don't need a single vote, she got a duet with Michael before he died...she's set. I respect her for trying to do this to make it without Michaels connections, but she's set.

judith was the most talented out of the whole pack. her musicality is beyond the average american country lovin voter comprehension. she took a shit will.i.am song and made it amazing. She brought out the performance and the funk.

america hates confident women. I've seen so many posts calling judith arrogant and diva, it was like they were watching a totally different show. america doesn't watn to vote for someone who is sure of their talent.

• Upvote 1

Agrees with it all....but side eye @ the Shakira thing, I think Shakira might be a better coach but I find Christina more fun to just watch lol And her faces...and her & Adams diggs @ each other.

But yea Sasha's got that voice that with the right music and image and promo can be a major voice of her own generation, like I think her voice can stand with the Whitney's, Mariah's, Christina's, & Celines. Amanda Brown from last season too, I want both of them to be GREATS. It's already written in the cards for Judith, I never voted for her cause she don't need a single vote, she got a duet with Michael before he died...she's set. I respect her for trying to do this to make it without Michaels connections, but she's set.

As much as I love Xtina, she's not very likeable on the show...

Sasha's voice is amazing. The tone, the power... EVERYTHING. I hope she has a successful career after this, whether she wins or not.

judith was the most talented out of the whole pack. her musicality is beyond the average american country lovin voter comprehension. she took a shit will.i.am song and made it amazing. She brought out the performance and the funk.

america hates confident women. I've seen so many posts calling judith arrogant and diva, it was like they were watching a totally different show. america doesn't watn to vote for someone who is sure of their talent.

Yes, Judith is very talented. But like I touched on before, the constant MJ reminder really annoyed me, almost to the point where it turned me off from her a little. The producers probably wanted to milk that for all it was worth, but it was too much. I don't know if there was ever an episode where they didn't mention Michael Jackson.

• 2 weeks later...

when you leave it up to the public to vote the end result makes shows like ai and the voice more like a game show rather than a talent show

i also think america has a problem with confident women. america seriously hates women that are confident. In particular, it hates confident women of color.

• Upvote 1

Janet_What-vi.gifXtinaIneedcomforting-vi.gif

SOOOO DAMN SAD, this is why it's a HORRIBLE idea to make it 100% America's stupid choice, they always fuck up, Country fans are DEDICATED, it's not fair, thats why all 5 of the last winners of AI have been country boys with guitars, I swear, a black women will NOT win The Voice as long as Blake is a coach or it's 100% of Americas votes that count, UNLES she's on Blakes team.

This is the 3rd black girl who had what it takes to WIN this entire thing, who now....we don't know, Amanda (my personal fave), Judith, And now Sasha...my heart cant take it.

BUT My girl Michelle is still slaying, VOTE FOR HER, I'll be DAMNED if Blake wins 3 yrs in a row! THIS CANNOT HAPPEN, the other girl on Adams team too is AMAZING!!!

America fucked over 2 great vocalists for a typical country duo that already has a fanbase...

Mariahsad-vi.gif

Sasha got voted off.

14udh90.jpg

was the worst choice of songs tho....

Bad Girls is not a voice show stopping song... It's a character song... Not about the voice

+ you really need to be able to articulate when you sing songs like these... They look so easy when Donna does them but they are harder then the general ballad or powerhouse songs

+ It's not the most interesting Donna song for the voting itunes buying public...

Must say, I DO wish she did Last Dance, she would've rocked that 1 better, shocased her incredible range & power, and still got to move, but yea Bad Girls isn't really THE Donna song for the big vocalists, that goes to Last Dance to me anyway (a semi-casual Donna fan)