The pre-Official MJ's "Wrongful" Death Trial Thread

The Family's angle is they're suing over money he could've possibly made over the course of his life had he not die and continue to record and tour and invest and make appearances. And that AEG should have monitored Murray closely (tho MJ hired him, he signed a contract with AEG too). He's gonna be a witness too.

Um :umm: yeah no shit he would have made more money had he not died. So it's all about money? These Jacksons are ratchet. Drag your deceased son's name through the papers for some change its disgusting :coffee:

Yup basically thats what it's about. Yea after reading up, I think they have a case like you said it's obvious that he would've continued to make money, so they have a case with that.......but 40BILLION......thats doing the most. And suprisingly it's Katherine & his kids pushing for this apparently.

Yup basically thats what it's about. Yea after reading up, I think they have a case like you said it's obvious that he would've continued to make money, so they have a case with that.......but 40BILLION......thats doing the most. And suprisingly it's Katherine & his kids pushing for this apparently.

Mainly Katherine, but surely you don't think she's asking for that without the siblings' influence. Everyone but Janet, that is.

Mainly Katherine, but surely you don't think she's asking for that without the siblings' influence. Everyone but Janet, that is.

Oh yea Im with you 100% on that 1. I REALLLY wish we knew where Janet stood with all of this (for better or worst even) like the interview where she's asked about what happend in July and her thoughts on this and her not skipping around it would be HUGE. Cause like I remain in the middle I don't know whats goin on with all this stuff to have an opinion on it cause I just don't know all the sides and angles, but I have hope it all comes out and it's all in good intentions (tho Im more than sure a few of them don't).

Oh yea Im with you 100% on that 1. I REALLLY wish we knew where Janet stood with all of this (for better or worst even) like the interview where she's asked about what happend in July and her thoughts on this and her not skipping around it would be HUGE. Cause like I remain in the middle I don't know whats goin on with all this stuff to have an opinion on it cause I just don't know all the sides and angles, but I have hope it all comes out and it's all in good intentions (tho Im more than sure a few of them don't).

I agree. I still think Randy and Jermaine never had good intentions, only financial. Janet got sucked into it because she really thought she was helping her mother. That's my guess, but she's been so quiet on the subject. I agree with you, I just really wish she would do some kind of interview or something.

I agree. I still think Randy and Jermaine never had good intentions, only financial. Janet got sucked into it because she really thought she was helping her mother. That's my guess, but she's been so quiet on the subject. I agree with you, I just really wish she would do some kind of interview or something.

Yea sadly the interview or her giving her full answer might not happen anytime soon. But again, when it comes to this women, assuming and predictions are never needed, cause she's shown us so many times that she can snatch the rug of our expectations right up from under us.

• Upvote 1

Yea sadly the interview or her giving her full answer might not happen anytime soon. But again, when it comes to this women, assuming and predictions are never needed, cause she's shown us so many times that she can snatch the rug of our expectations right up from under us.

That's true. I just think it'd be better for her to at least say something but we'll just have to wait and see.

That's true. I just think it'd be better for her to at least say something but we'll just have to wait and see.

Me too. I so wish she released a statement about the family stuff and her stance, but what she did to TMZ was as close as we got. There are times I wish she was as predictable as alot of her lessors, but in the long run no... just no, she already has fans who swear they know every thought and intention and next move she ever made ignoring the dozens of times they were wrong lol.

I'm sorry but what interview was she asked about the July incidents?

LOL none, we're just talking about if and when it happens ...well we hope it happens, like technically it don't need to (I could see her dodging the question and giving a, "it's none of your business" type of answer, but alas I touched on that with Janet & predictions), but I'd like to know where she stands on all this

LOL none, we're just talking about if and when it happens ...well we hope it happens, like technically it don't need to (I could see her dodging the question and giving a, "it's none of your business" type of answer, but alas I touched on that with Janet & predictions), but I'd like to know where she stands on all this

Oh haha! Yall got my hopes up :( lmao

from the stuff I read AEG lawyers plan to read Michael for filth, and this seems so money hungry for the family, MJ had no intention of providing for his family beyond those he left money to, Its so sad the Jackson family cannot stay out of the media in a negative way, Im glad Janet isnt involved in this. But I dont see where Madonna comes into play, you guys said Prince was signed to AEG so he has a stake

Dr. Conrad Murray believes his testimony in Michael Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit would lead to catastrophic consequences for one side -- and he's not saying which -- so it's best to leave him the hell alone.

Murray made the veiled threat last night in a bizarre, rambling voicemail he left on a friend's machine -- obtained by TMZ -- and you have to hear it to believe it.

The doc who's serving time for manslaughter says, "If I am compelled to speak [in court] I can cause one party or the other to experience the impact of an immediate seismic shock" resulting in "a total and complete debacle" for both sides.

Murray -- who was subpoenaed to testify in Katherine Jackson's $40 billion lawsuit against AEG -- has pled the 5th because he doesn't want to incriminate himself in any upcoming legal proceedings stemming from his appeal to overturn his manslaughter conviction.

Which begs the question ... what's he NOT saying? You gotta listen to this thing.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz2PRqsOq7s

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GOD...........I REALLLY wonder what it is and which side it could devistate....if I had to take a guess....the family.