Bates Motel

Aquaria

Bates motel is really good...ep.8 now: )))

Hannibal is the new Dexter... really Well done But Hannibal the actor sucks.... can't understand a word he's says... Very annoying... But other then that... Loves it!

I told you.....not here for Hannibal I gave it the axe

I told you.....not here for Hannibal I gave it the axe

lol

Well, i actually really enjoy Hannibal...

Unlike Dexter tho i really hope they get Hannibal in season 1 and hang his ass... even better... Dexter should make a guest appearance and cut him into pieces ... That 'lisp?' is soo annoying..; And he's just not sophisticated, weird or scary enough... He's just completely uninteresting... Shame, cause the series is good

But Bates is just amazing :)

Dexter comes back from one more season right?

lol

Well, i actually really enjoy Hannibal...

Unlike Dexter tho i really hope they get Hannibal in season 1 and hang his ass... even better... Dexter should make a guest appearance and cut him into pieces ... That 'lisp?' is soo annoying..; And he's just not sophisticated, weird or scary enough... He's just completely uninteresting... Shame, cause the series is good

But Bates is just amazing :)

Dexter comes back from one more season right?

yes this is the last season for Dexter and the writers hint that we kinda all know it has to end only one way he either dies or gets caught

yes this is the last season for Dexter and the writers hint that we kinda all know it has to end only one way he either dies or gets caught

Or he kills the whole team and runs :D

and then in a decade or so... he can have a Huge come-back :D

The last season was soooo good :D