Bates Motel

Aquaria

ok

the acting is really good it's quite a disturbing show, if you have watched it and didn't get into it the first episode, then it may not be for you. The seasons are only 10 episodes long, so its not a lot to watch, but Im really enjoying the show the acting between the mom and Norman is crazy.
  • Upvote 1

the acting is really good it's quite a disturbing show, if you have watched it and didn't get into it the first episode, then it may not be for you. The seasons are only 10 episodes long, so its not a lot to watch, but Im really enjoying the show the acting between the mom and Norman is crazy.

They are fantastic!!

I saw the first 3 episodes... Maybe I will give it another try..

Ya'll better not have me watching no bullshit.

The Friday the 13th and Nightmare On Elm Street shows were a hot mess

Now they turning Psycho, Silence Of The Lambs, and Scream into shows :unsure:

I say pass on the Silence Of The Lambs Show, unless your into CSI, or LAw & Order type shows, because that's what it is, Dexter has more horror and intensity to it. Bates Motel on the other hand does have a eerie factor to it, the only downfall I give it is making it in present times, when I think it would've been much better if it took place in the 50's and be an actuall prequel to the movie instead of a reboot, but that asside it's a very entertaining show, and the acting is superb.

• Upvote 1

I say pass on the Silence Of The Lambs Show, unless your into CSI, or LAw & Order type shows, because that's what it is, Dexter has more horror and intensity to it. Bates Motel on the other hand does have a eerie factor to it, the only downfall I give it is making it in present times, when I think it would've been much better if it took place in the 50's and be an actuall prequel to the movie instead of a reboot, but that asside it's a very entertaining show, and the acting is superb.

the "Hannibal" remake has quite a few things off about it, yes it's done like CSI, BUT you're right, too many "Dexter" wanna be shows out here now, they want to copy that dark hero character that's misunderstood by the world. So in the new prequel "Hannibal", they all seem to be pre-quels, they have the guy Edward Norton played in "Red Dragon" as this haunted figure that can see into the mind of a serial killer, the problem with the show's version is this guy doesn't seem to function with people at all, and Edward Norton was married with kids in "Red Dragon" and arguably a better actor.
  • Upvote 1

the "Hannibal" remake has quite a few things off about it, yes it's done like CSI, BUT you're right, too many "Dexter" wanna be shows out here now, they want to copy that dark hero character that's misunderstood by the world. So in the new prequel "Hannibal", they all seem to be pre-quels, they have the guy Edward Norton played in "Red Dragon" as this haunted figure that can see into the mind of a serial killer, the problem with the show's version is this guy doesn't seem to function with people at all, and Edward Norton was married with kids in "Red Dragon" and arguably a better actor.

ALLL TRUTHS ABOVE, and it left me so stale with their "thriller" attempts, its just such a crime drama, wheres Dexter & Bates Motel have eerie goosebump worthy chill factors about the storys. And the Hannibal movies ALL 4 (I love all 4) have those eerie chill factors too. And yea I think that character was better in Red Dragon. The guy who plays Hannibal is doing a good job, I prefer the guy who played him in Hannibal Rising, but this guy did good.

ALLL TRUTHS ABOVE, and it left me so stale with their "thriller" attempts, its just such a crime drama, wheres Dexter & Bates Motel have eerie goosebump worthy chill factors about the storys. And the Hannibal movies ALL 4 (I love all 4) have those eerie chill factors too. And yea I think that character was better in Red Dragon. The guy who plays Hannibal is doing a good job, I prefer the guy who played him in Hannibal Rising, but this guy did good.

Oh Norma crazy as fuck in "Bates Motel" and Norman not too tight wrapped neither. :coffee:

Oh Norma crazy as fuck in "Bates Motel" and Norman not too tight wrapped neither. :coffee:

Oh YEA Norman's giving me straight up 1960 Norman, and Norma....oh theres something dark about that characther I get the feeling is going to be revealed. Honestly the only Innocent character yet he's shown as the bad guy in a sense.