Bates Motel

Aquaria

TONIGHT WAS THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR, when I say I was at the edge of my seat, I WAS AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT, I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT, and the twist, and that it looks like this is where it takes the turn to even DARKER YAAS I LIVED FOR THIS SHIT TONIGHT!

• Upvote 1

TONIGHT WAS THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR, when I say I was at the edge of my seat, I WAS AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT, I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT, and the twist, and that it looks like this is where it takes the turn to even DARKER YAAS I LIVED FOR THIS SHIT TONIGHT!

It really was the best episode of them all so far...... the action was none stop they went places last night

Aww I understand, but chille catch up online, cause Sunday's episode....WOOO! Roc...you aint seen nothin yet, everybody who watches this show but missed Sunday aint seen NOTHIN yet lol.

Maybe this weekend I will. I have so much to catch up on though, I've only seen 2 episodes :sigh:

• 3 weeks later...