Kelly Rowland sings National Anthem at Mayweather vs Guerrero fight

JoeJoe

It started off slow and could've been wayy better (like how I feel about most of her vocal live performances)......and then....SHE SHOWED OUT, and showed her best (THAT "FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" SLAYED I didn't know Kelly could go that high). That performance was way better than I was expecting tho the 1st half was EXACTLY what I predicted, the 2nd half is EXACTLY what I wanted & more.

It started off slow and could've been wayy better (like how I feel about most of her vocal live performances)......and then....SHE SHOWED OUT, and showed her best (THAT "FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" SLAYED I didn't know Kelly could go that high). That performance was way better than I was expecting tho the 1st half was EXACTLY what I predicted, the 2nd half is EXACTLY what I wanted & more.

Yes! I only saw her go that high one time but not like what she just did and it was when she was with DC I think on "Emotions" or some live performance

No one cares

Rowland rattles you doesn't she?

tumblr_mjksx4kEh21qjhjyxo10_250_zps52b12357.gif

wasn't anything special, but she was descent. She did a lot better than some other R&B girls that shall remain nameless and off the charts.

I wanna know who this shade is being thrown at :coffee:

...................anyway, I'm glad that I made a mp3 version, her version's actally 1 of my favorites, well it doesn't touch my top 5, but that's mainly because of how slow & expected it starts off, but that finish took it to my top 10.

...................anyway, I'm glad that I made a mp3 version, her version's actally 1 of my favorites, well it doesn't touch my top 5, but that's mainly because of how slow & expected it starts off, but that finish took it to my top 10.

1:15-1:20 took me there. Especially that "eeeee eeeeee" at 1:19-1:20 and the crowd loved that part cause that's when they got louder. I don't know what they call that when a singer does it. It's not her voice cracking but maybe it's a slight difference in the note where the vocal chords automatically do that but I love when singers do that. I do that too when I sing depending on what song it is. Anyway she's gotta a lot better with her singing technique

I wouldn't call.. Boxing.. A "major event". Again.. Super Bowl, president are the only things that matter... NBA, NHL, MLB.. Boxing & WWE national anthems... Irrelevant.. No one cares

P!nk is too expensive :coffee:

lmao no she's not...just no one wants her :lol: Legendtina, Whitney, and Beyonce weren't too expensive so you telling me P!nk is more expensive to pay to sing the Anthem? I don't think so but hey at least you tried. :thumbup: It still doesn't matter whether it's Major in your head or not P!nk hasn't even been asked to do one whether major or not lol.

lmao no she's not...just no one wants her :lol: Legendtina, Whitney, and Beyonce weren't too expensive so you telling me P!nk is more expensive to pay to sing the Anthem? I don't think so but hey at least you tried. :thumbup: It still doesn't matter whether it's Major in your head or not P!nk hasn't even been asked to do one whether major or not lol.

Beyonce performed at the boxing match :umm: when?

Janet & MJ never did that kind of work.. Does that make the Queen and her brother a lessor? P!nk neither.. All three lets their actual success speak for their career.. Not a boxing match

Xtina can't sell albums so I guess she's on the same level as Kelly.. Whitney is a legend and a puppet so she did whatever she was told

No one EVER said "oooh man.. _____'s version of the national anthem put him/her on the MAP". No one relevant does small things like this... The president and Superbowl.. Everything else is petty cash

Beyonce performed at the boxing match :umm: when?

Janet & MJ never did that kind of work.. Does that make the Queen and her brother a lessor? P!nk neither.. All three lets their actual success speak for their career.. Not a boxing match

Xtina can't sell albums so I guess she's on the same level as Kelly.. Whitney is a legend and a puppet so she did whatever she was told

No one EVER said "oooh man.. _____'s version of the national anthem put him/her on the MAP". No one relevant does small things like this... The president and Superbowl.. Everything else is petty cash

you just did too much. None of this had anything to do with what I said so stop trying to play dumb. I said all the artists i've named were asked and paid to sing the National Anthem and idgaf where or what for the point is they were called upon unlike your precious P!nk. Also why are you bringing up albums sales which also have nothing to do with singing a national anthem? :umm: Singing a national anthem never put anyone on the map. People actually check for you before then if they want you to sing a national anthem. I see you're confused :)

you just did too much. None of this had anything to do with what I said so stop trying to play dumb. I said all the artists i've named were asked and paid to sing the National Anthem and idgaf where or what for the point is they were called upon unlike your precious P!nk. Also why are you bringing up albums sales which also have nothing to do with singing a national anthem? :umm: Singing a national anthem never put anyone on the map. People actually check for you before then if they want you to sing a national anthem. I see you're confused :)

The artists you named are dead or can't come back.. Or both... And irrelevant.

Point blank.. P!nk is too busy with her soldput your to do busy work for the C-listers :coffee: