Janet Jackson made surprise courtroom appearance *Video of Her Leaving Airport*

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1356533

Condensed article:

Janet Jackson made a surprise appearance in a Los Angeles courtroom Tuesday for a trial pitting her mother against AEG Live, the promoter of her late brother’s doomed comeback tour.

The pop star wore a black trench coat, dark pants and her tawny curls were tied back in a loose ponytail as she sat in the front row next to family matriarch Katherine Jackson.

---

But the “Control” singer was not scheduled to take the stand Tuesday and instead appeared to see AEG honcho Paul Gongaware be called to testify, Katherine Jackson’s lawyer said.

“She wants to hear Gongaware’s excuses,” lawyer Brian Panish said.

---

As Janet left court for lunch amid tight security, she waved to fans and was flanked by Katherine, Rebbie and brother Randy.

No photos... Janet was smart

Don't say anything + show up = paparazzi

I really hope they don't call Janet to the stand...I think she might get pissed...I think she probably already pissed....and AEG is coming for every member of the Jackson family to be read for filth.....Janet is the biggest fish left

AEG objected to Janet's presence..

On this day however, instead of being accompanied by older daughter Rebbie, the matriarch was joined by Janet, who reportedly wore a black trench coat, dark slacks with her curly hair tied back in a pony tail. The pair sat in the front row awaiting testimony by AEG Live co-CEO Paul Gongaware.

Per the New York Daily News, however, AEG attorneys immediately objected to Jackson's appearance on the grounds that two family members on the witness list shouldn't be allowed to sit in the gallery at the same time. But since the prior ruling permitted Katherine to have a relative by her side, she was allowed to stay.

what i heard on the news this morning is the bombshell is one of the higher ups of AEG is on videotape sayiny AEG is paying MURRRRAY as mikes DR and that MURRRAY better get mike ready to perform. Now this person was put on stand yesterday with video tape and said I DIDNT SAY THAT? :& :lmao: :lmao:

the jacksons are trying to prove AEG hired MURRRAY. and he just spilled the beans on video :lmao: :lmao: