(PARODY) The Legends Panel: Rihanna and Iyanla

ThatOtherFan

Lamont, the Instagram comments were HILARIOUS and pretty dead on. As much as I love the Navy, they cray cray!!

Gosh, there are too many moments that I really lived for. I love this episode so much and I think for now, the writers should re-watch the episode as well...have a little more faith in what you're doing and stay focused. You are doing WONDERFULLY and take all of this positive feedback, use it as a source of inspiration, and enjoy the creative process!!

And I'm sorry, but when it is Legendtina's turn, it will be judgement day...THAT will be a sight to see. And Jarryl, I don't understand where her fans are coming from. What makes her so special that she shouldn't get chopped yet Bianca did? Because let's be real, Bianca and Legendtina are peers and Bianca was chopped, but Legendtina isn't on her level. It's nothing personal, it's all fun!

The Christina stans asked me to give her 10's (but not deem her legend) like we did with Brandy in the previous video. lol -_-

You're right. We need to have more confidence (especially me lol).... I'm never confident during the process. lol

So? :umm:

Rochester.. I can't break a promise. -_- lol

Aw shucks, just trying to provide what I know. ^_^

Now we've gotta get you recording vocals too! :excited: lol

Haha loved it

Thank you, Paulinda!!!! :dance:

The instagram photos..ed2305b7.png

"Your biggest accomplishment is the fact that you're still alive..well some of you"..ed2305b7.pnghee20hee-vi.gif

"You remind me of myself..well minus the class, vocals, and performance skills"..ed2305b7.png

"You wouldn't have had to marry Wesson cooking oil"..ed2305b7.png

"Ok..calm down iguana"..ed2305b7.png

The inclusion of Beyonce at the end..ed2305b7.png

• Upvote 1

This would have been better if we had more Rihanna..but I understand since you didn't have much to work with..

its interesting that this is the best video to date and it features Rihanna. Coincidence? I think not. That Rihanna reign just wont let up.
  • Upvote 2

The instagram photos..ed2305b7.png

"Your biggest accomplishment is the fact that you're still alive..well some of you"..ed2305b7.pnghee20hee-vi.gif

"You remind me of myself..well minus the class, vocals, and performance skills"..ed2305b7.png

"You wouldn't have had to marry Wesson cooking oil"..ed2305b7.png

"Ok..calm down iguana"..ed2305b7.png

The inclusion of Beyonce at the end..ed2305b7.png

I was WAITING on you to see it hotass! :yahoo:

I was most anticipating yours and Kishi's opinion of it. lol

This would have been better if we had more Rihanna..but I understand since you didn't have much to work with..

I'm just happy we got it up. I didn't think the video was going to come together at all! lol

its interesting that this is the best video to date and it features Rihanna. Coincidence? I think not. That Rihanna reign just wont let up.

QUEEN Rihsus.... -_-

lol

It's only fitting that Rihsus gets the honor.

tumblr_m6p4ibUA8z1rxudv9o1_500.gif

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

I was WAITING on you to see it hotass! :yahoo:

I was most anticipating yours and Kishi's opinion of it. lol

I'm just happy we got it up. I didn't think the video was going to come together at all! lol

QUEEN Rihsus.... -_-

lol

:rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol:

I can tell..the Janet vs. Madonna beef pretty much took up all the time! :asham: But it was funny so that's why I didn't mind.. :asham: I love Madonna's shade though. She's the only one who can get away with it by coming at Janet. :asham: And did someone voice her differently? I love the way she says "Jah-net"..it didn't sound the same this time.. :umm:

I can tell..the Janet vs. Madonna beef pretty much took up all the time! :asham: But it was funny so that's why I didn't mind.. :asham: I love Madonna's shade though. She's the only one who can get away with it by coming at Janet. :asham: And did someone voice her differently? I love the way she says "Jah-net"..it didn't sound the same this time.. :umm:

You clocked it. >_< :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, I still do Metamucil's voice... I guess I didn't nail the "Jah-net" this time. -_- I had you in mind each time I said Janet as Madge, because I know you like it. lol

You clocked it. >_< :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, I still do Metamucil's voice... I guess I didn't nail the "Jah-net" this time. -_- I had you in mind each time I said Janet as Madge, because I know you like it. lol

Everytime she says Janet, I die a little inside because I know she's going to shade her. I LIVE. :lmao: