(PARODY) The Legends Panel: Rihanna and Iyanla

ThatOtherFan

That was very entertaining. I think this is your best one yet. That Prince voice gets me every time :lmao: , but that damn Whitney Houston....ya'll are a fool for that one :asham: . AND Don't even get me started on that Amanda Bynes giggle...chile. :rolleyes::lol: !

• Upvote 1

The inclusion of Amanda Bynes was hilarious, this was probably your best video yet. Good job! ^_^

I think the drama between new generation and old is very fertile, I can see you guys expanding now beyond the "panel" and judging format. For example I really think Gaga should come back and kidnap Madonna :shifty: Or something else evil -_-

• Upvote 2

That was very entertaining. I think this is your best one yet. That Prince voice gets me every time :lmao: , but that damn Whitney Houston....ya'll are a fool for that one :asham: . AND Don't even get me started on that Amanda Bynes giggle...chile. :rolleyes::lol: !

Thank you!!!!

I was scared ya'll wouldn't like it! -_- lol

The inclusion of Amanda Bynes was hilarious, this was probably your best video yet. Good job! ^_^

I think the drama between new generation and old is very fertile, I can see you guys expanding now beyond the "panel" and judging format. For example I really think Gaga should come back and kidnap Madonna :shifty: Or something else evil -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I love that! LOL!

Thank you, Rochester! :wub:

When I read the original script I was already cracking up, but watching with audio and visual makes it all the more hilarious. :lol: Prince as an instigator is so classic lol sidenote: happy birthday to him today (even tho he doesn't celebrate lol)

• Upvote 1

YAAASSS!!!!!! :w00t::thumbup::lmao:

10s all around!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

Thank you! :yahoo:

When I read the original script I was already cracking up, but watching with audio and visual makes it all the more hilarious. :lol: Prince as an instigator is so classic lol sidenote: happy birthday to him today (even tho he doesn't celebrate lol)

Thank you for all of your help Andy! :clapping: Especially with Mimi... her shade has improved. It's going to better too. I already know it is.

Where do you get these interviews were Prince is so Lively??? I always thought he was so calm and collected.. lol

Yes.. for shading that bitches vocals and dancing..

Prince is the hardest to edit for because he IS calm and collected! lol

A Prince fan sent A LOT of Prince interviews, so at least I now have more to choose from than what's on Youtube. lol

See, I told you it would be up by Friday or Saturday!!! :lol::P

*death*

chris_henry_funeral.jpg

I can't!! That was TOO GOOD!!!! The shade was THICK!! Not at yall calling her Iguana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Prince being his usual stirring self!! I live for Prince :lmao:!! And then the end with Jay and Beyonce :lmao: :lmao;!!! And that Bow Down remix is HOT!!

• Upvote 1

Thank you!!!!

I was scared ya'll wouldn't like it! -_- lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I love that! LOL!

Thank you, Rochester! :wub:

Are you guys going to do Pigtina at any point? :whistle: With Jarrylf on staff she would probably be deemed a legend though :sigh: I just wanna see the panel dragging her -_-

Thank you! :yahoo:

Thank you for all of your help Andy! :clapping: Especially with Mimi... her shade has improved. It's going to better too. I already know it is.

Prince is the hardest to edit for because he IS calm and collected! lol

A Prince fan sent A LOT of Prince interviews, so at least I now have more to choose from than what's on Youtube. lol

See, I told you it would be up by Friday or Saturday!!! :lol::P

You were just trying to avoid the torture of Madonna and that other chick.. lol

I see why this video took so long...Lamont, you are a MESSSS!!

I enjoyed EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER in this episode!!

Janet and Madonna...always, always, always something to look forward to. When Janet tried to apologize and called her Metamucil, I just couldn't!

MJ was a little messy yaaaasss (Iguana? Microwave legends?), don't try to mask it up with his kind and professional demeanor. I see right through that hehe.

I cannot with Whitney and Prince, these two are just giving me life every second. The two interview clips you chose were PERFECT!

Mariah went easy this episode and I like that she gave her cute shade (like in real life)...but I have a feeling in the near future *coughLegendtinacough* she will go IN!

I actually can't wait to see what you're going to do with Bianca and Jay-Z, I'm excited!!

YASSS RIHANNA. Her being on Instagram, stoned, and just not giving a phuck is pretty accurate hehe. Her and Amanda going at it ("Don't let me go Compton on you, West Side" HAHA), then Drake popping up was too cute. I am so proud of have been part of this shade extravangaza!!

Thank you for the credit, I really appreciate it! :)

• Upvote 2

SO HAPPY EVERYBODY'S LOVING IT!! Prince just....god I love it lol

We did it again! lol I was worried about this video... I really was. lol

MY GOD LMAOOOOOOO I CANNOT!

PRINCE: THOSE VOCALS ARE PUTTING MY EARS IN JEOPARDY

BYYYYYYEEEEEE LMAOOOO! AND I LIVE FOR MARIAH'S SHADE! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOL!!

Thank you!!! :yahoo:

*death*

chris_henry_funeral.jpg

I can't!! That was TOO GOOD!!!! The shade was THICK!! Not at yall calling her Iguana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Prince being his usual stirring self!! I live for Prince :lmao:!! And then the end with Jay and Beyonce :lmao: :lmao;!!! And that Bow Down remix is HOT!!

Thank you, BU!!! :clapping::cheer::clapping:

Are you guys going to do Pigtina at any point? :whistle: With Jarrylf on staff she would probably be deemed a legend though :sigh: I just wanna see the panel dragging her -_-

At some point, yes... but her stans have already hit me up asking me not to chop her whenever I feature her. lol

You were just trying to avoid the torture of Madonna and that other chick.. lol

Yes... I couldn't deal with that kind of torture. :cry: lol

I see why this video took so long...Lamont, you are a MESSSS!!

I enjoyed EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER in this episode!!

Janet and Madonna...always, always, always something to look forward to. When Janet tried to apologize and called her Metamucil, I just couldn't!

MJ was a little messy yaaaasss (Iguana? Microwave legends?), don't try to mask it up with his kind and professional demeanor. I see right through that hehe.

I cannot with Whitney and Prince, these two are just giving me life every second. The two interview clips you chose were PERFECT!

Mariah went easy this episode and I like that she gave her cute shade (like in real life)...but I have a feeling in the near future *coughLegendtinacough* she will go IN!

I actually can't wait to see what you're going to do with Bianca and Jay-Z, I'm excited!!

YASSS RIHANNA. Her being on Instagram, stoned, and just not giving a phuck is pretty accurate hehe. Her and Amanda going at it ("Don't let me go Compton on you, West Side" HAHA), then Drake popping up was too cute. I am so proud of have been part of this shade extravangaza!!

Thank you for the credit, I really appreciate it! :)

Rihanna was ALL YOU! lol I had NO clue how to go about her shade in this video.

You and Hotass to be honest! Hotass helped out too. lol

That Instagram thing was all you... did you read the side comments on those Instagram pics? lol

THANK YOU AGAIN!

I'm glad you liked it! I was WAITING for your response!

• Upvote 1

Lamont, the Instagram comments were HILARIOUS and pretty dead on. As much as I love the Navy, they cray cray!!

Gosh, there are too many moments that I really lived for. I love this episode so much and I think for now, the writers should re-watch the episode as well...have a little more faith in what you're doing and stay focused. You are doing WONDERFULLY and take all of this positive feedback, use it as a source of inspiration, and enjoy the creative process!!

And I'm sorry, but when it is Legendtina's turn, it will be judgement day...THAT will be a sight to see. And Jarryl, I don't understand where her fans are coming from. What makes her so special that she shouldn't get chopped yet Bianca did? Because let's be real, Bianca and Legendtina are peers and Bianca was chopped, but Legendtina isn't on her level. It's nothing personal, it's all fun!

• Upvote 2