(PARODY) | The Legends Panel | Beyonce's Return

ThatOtherFan

I know right. Janhova only gets into with Madonna..and rightfully so..but shade needs to be thrown at all of them..her brother included!

Janet vs. MJ

MJ vs. Madonna

Madonna vs. Prince

Prince vs. MJ

iv2fly8ooy6bp.gif

Janet and MJ won't be getting into it. The stan in me (for both of them) won't have it. -_- lol

Prince vs MJ will happen eventually though. lol

MJ and Prince duking it out would be intriguing :devil:

:lol: I kinda see her playing the girl who's nice to everyone that it gets on many nerves (sorta like Patricia Carey on Silver Girls I think lol).

There are so many ways to in terms of what to do. I think it would be funny including someone like Shanice that no one would expect. Also, I like the super sweet idea for that you have. lol

Janet and MJ won't be getting into it. The stan in me (for both of them) won't have it. -_- lol

Prince vs MJ will happen eventually though. lol

There are so many ways to in terms of what to do. I think it would be funny including someone like Shanice that no one would expect. Also, I like the super sweet idea for that you have. lol

Well they can still throw shade at each other..subtle shade.. :umm:

Well they can still throw shade at each other..subtle shade.. :umm:

Exactly!

That's actually the whole purpose of shade in the first place. Its supposed to be subtle as to almost be missed. But not by the trained ear. :shifty::yep:

MJ and Prince should already be shading each other since their rivalry was legendary. They loved each other but were very competitive with one another. MJ should come for Prince's album sells and the fact that prince is/was always # 2 to MJ in popularity. Prince could come for MJ's plastic surgery and career repetitiveness.

Truth be told, MJ and Janet could shade each other too! :w00t:

Other characters to consider:

Mary J. Blige

Toni Braxton

Paul McCartney

Britney

• Upvote 1

Exactly!

That's actually the whole purpose of shade in the first place. Its supposed to be subtle as to almost be missed. But not by the trained ear. :shifty::yep:

MJ and Prince should already be shading each other since their rivalry was legendary. They loved each other but were very competitive with one another. MJ should come for Prince's album sells and the fact that prince is/was always # 2 to MJ in popularity. Prince could come for MJ's plastic surgery and career repetitiveness.

Truth be told, MJ and Janet could shade each other too! :w00t:

Other characters to consider:

Mary J. Blige

Toni Braxton

Paul McCartney

Britney

BINGO!! All of them are competitive..Janet has said that before that she was competitive with her own brother..so it comes to no surprise..and you know Madonna will be around to gather them with her stats..lmfao..this would be EPIC.

I wouldn't mind Janet vs. MJ; it would be like a brother/sister fight (well... exactly that lol) ~ it could be based on them borrowing ideas from each other ("I could choke you" lol). I'm also on Team "Mariah vs. Madonna" lol

Even I wouldn't have expected it; I'd be as surprised as Prince lol! Yeah there a few ways this could work here ^_^