(PARODY) | The Legends Panel | Beyonce's Return

ThatOtherFan

FIRST WATCH --

Janet was too cute in this.

Yasss for Metamucil being her usual condescending ice queen self.

Prince was cute as usual, but Whitney stole the show from him once again.

Very good job on Beyonka.

MJ was too quiet. I needed a little more from Mariah. Cher and Celine were nice touches.

I will say a lot of the characters were speaking very fast, I'm watching it again to make sure I can follow what everyone is saying.

SECOND WATCH --

OK, the video was better the second time around hehe.

Whitney slays!

I really enjoyed Diana's part where she's pretty much schooling Beyonka. Her uterus comment to Whitney was too much!

I love whenever Janet throws a one-liner out there.

Madonna's voice is everything.

I speed up everyone's vocals when editing (I always do, but I guess it's more noticeable here). It's what I do to make it all fit into a 10 minute video. lol

My absolute fav in this video is Celine! It's by luck that I got that person to do it. lol

MJ was too quiet. I needed a little more from Mariah.

lol I tried to extend the Mariah/Celine fight with MJ ultimately breaking them up, but I think it might've veered too far off course so I understand. :lol: I still thought it was well done though! There were many brilliant moments in here.

lol I tried to extend the Mariah/Celine fight with MJ ultimately breaking them up, but I think it might've veered too far off course so I understand. :lol: I still thought it was well done though! There were many brilliant moments in here.

Yes, it was slightly off course. lol It was funny, but with the video already being 10 minutes, I couldn't use it. -_-I want to save a lot of it for the next one, because I want Celine and Mariah to really go at it. lol

• Upvote 1

Yes, it was slightly off course. lol It was funny, but with the video already being 10 minutes, I couldn't use it. -_- I want to save a lot of it for the next one, because I want Celine and Mariah to really go at it. lol

That and it was probably too much at once too; I gotta work on my restraint mechanism. :asham: But yeah I think that'll work much better ... so this was just an appetizer. :P

That and it was probably too much at once too; I gotta work on my restraint mechanism. :asham: But yeah I think that'll work much better ... so this was just an appetizer. :P

It's okay. I like a lot to work it when writing the scripts. I prefer to have too much than not enough. I just end up cutting a lot of it when editing. -_-

It's okay. I like a lot to work it when writing the scripts. I prefer to have too much than not enough. I just end up cutting a lot of it when editing. -_-

Yeah that's true. I'm sure it's challenging narrowing it all down!

And one more thing I must comment on... when Prince gets up and goes "Ooooo!" after Whitney set off fireworks :lmao: Mariah, Janet and MJ may be my top 3 (or top 4 w/ Shanice), it's Prince who is my favorite character of this series! :lol: He's like that instigating spectator who will say what the viewers are thinking

• Upvote 2

And one more thing I must comment on... when Prince gets up and goes "Ooooo!" after Whitney set off fireworks :lmao: Mariah, Janet and MJ may be my top 3 (or top 4 w/ Shanice), it's Prince who is my favorite character of this series! :lol:He's like that instigating spectator who will say what the viewers are thinking

He's definitely the instigator, but I never thought of him as the character saying what the viewers are thinking. lol I like that though. It gives me something extra to keep in mind when writing for him. lol

He's my fav too! lol

And one more thing I must comment on... when Prince gets up and goes "Ooooo!" after Whitney set off fireworks :lmao: Mariah, Janet and MJ may be my top 3 (or top 4 w/ Shanice), it's Prince who is my favorite character of this series! :lol: He's like that instigating spectator who will say what the viewers are thinking

Shanice needs to stay out of this :umm:

He's definitely the instigator, but I never thought of him as the character saying what the viewers are thinking. lol I like that though. It gives me something extra to keep in mind when writing for him. lol

He's my fav too! lol

I wanna see some Janet and Prince shade too. We all know she's kept him pressed for decades :coffee:

He's my fav too! lol

I guess he just says what I'm thinking -_-:lol: Not in a predictable way, but saying things others are afraid to say lol

Shanice needs to stay out of this :umm:

Ooh I didn't think about her joining the panel! :excited: She slayed the bubbling under hot 100 :P

I wouldn't mind Janet and Prince reading each other....Prince has shaded Janet many times on TLP and she has paid him dust, but I think it's time he gets a taste of his own medicine. ;)

The shade would be EPIC!!!!! lol

I guess he just says what I'm thinking -_-:lol: Not in a predictable way, but saying things others are afraid to say lol

Ooh I didn't think about her joining the panel! :excited: She slayed the bubbling under hot 100 :P

Let's add Shanice! lol

Michael would read her because of Flex Alexander playing him in that biopic though. -_-

• Upvote 1

Janet is always snatching Madonna effortlessly...but no one ever comes for Prince. I would love to see Janet vs. Prince because he's already such a shady instigator, the Goddess coming for him would rile him up and it would be nothing but clouds, because neither of them back down!!

Yassss let MJ read someone, I love that he is so kind, but it would be nice to see him let his inner queen out. Gimme some finger snaps boo!!

• Upvote 1

Janet is always snatching Madonna effortlessly...but no one ever comes for Prince. I would love to see Janet vs. Prince because he's already such a shady instigator, the Goddess coming for him would rile him up and it would be nothing but clouds, because neither of them back down!!

Yassss let MJ read someone, I love that he is so kind, but it would be nice to see him let his inner queen out. Gimme some finger snaps boo!!

I know right. Janhova only gets into with Madonna..and rightfully so..but shade needs to be thrown at all of them..her brother included!

Janet vs. MJ

MJ vs. Madonna

Madonna vs. Prince

Prince vs. MJ

iv2fly8ooy6bp.gif

• Upvote 1

MJ and Prince duking it out would be intriguing :devil:

The shade would be EPIC!!!!! lol

Let's add Shanice! lol

Michael would read her because of Flex Alexander playing him in that biopic though. -_-

:lol: I kinda see her playing the girl who's nice to everyone that it gets on many nerves (sorta like Patricia Carey on Silver Girls I think lol).

• Upvote 1