(PARODY) | The Legends Panel | Beyonce's Return

ThatOtherFan

HoeHoe.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Those lacefronts are expensive though. -_- lol

she needs to get Janet's or Rihanna's weave. Everytime I see Beyonce it's like she bought the cheapest weave that a celebrity can buy. Her and Christina be doin' that shit. It's be looking all matted up and nappy(i'm talking about both Beyonce and Christina here)
  • Upvote 2

she needs to get Janet's or Rihanna's weave. Everytime I see Beyonce it's like she bought the cheapest weave that a celebrity can buy. Her and Christina be doin' that shit. It's be looking all matted up and nappy(i'm talking about both Beyonce and Christina here)

See ma thing is at least Xtina fans acknowlege the tackiness of her looks, Bey fans & stans SWEAR she starts trends tho....but she do in a way... she shows hat not to do. And Bey got some nice wigs but she mostly flaunts the dragqueen lookin ones

See ma thing is at least Xtina fans acknowlege the tackiness of her looks, Bey fans & stans SWEAR she starts trends tho....but she do in a way... she shows hat not to do. And Bey got some nice wigs but she mostly flaunts the dragqueen lookin ones

Because that's what her stans want to see.

THIS IS SOOOOO AMAZING! THEY WERE GOING IN ON BEYONCE BUT SHE HELD HER GROUND LOL. CELINE IS MY NEW FAV LMAOOOOO. THE BITCH WAS SHADING IN FRENCH LMAOOOOOO I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!

Celine is my new fav too!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Aaliyah's appearance ..>>>>>>>>>>

Can't wait to hear wut she has to say to King Bey. And I'm surprised Solange hasn't popped up to defend be like she always does lol

OMG! I didn't think of that! I may just do that! lol

Aaliyah's appearance ..>>>>>>>>>>

Can't wait to hear wut she has to say to King Bey. And I'm surprised Solange hasn't popped up to defend be like she always does lol

"I have a boat to rock with you" lmaoooo I died!

Beyonce was ratchet and didn't gaf! lmaooo I love it! I hope we see more of Celine vs Mariah! Prince gives me life as always LOL! He's so damn shady!

• Upvote 1

FIRST WATCH --

Janet was too cute in this.

Yasss for Metamucil being her usual condescending ice queen self.

Prince was cute as usual, but Whitney stole the show from him once again.

Very good job on Beyonka.

MJ was too quiet. I needed a little more from Mariah. Cher and Celine were nice touches.

I will say a lot of the characters were speaking very fast, I'm watching it again to make sure I can follow what everyone is saying.

SECOND WATCH --

OK, the video was better the second time around hehe.

Whitney slays!

I really enjoyed Diana's part where she's pretty much schooling Beyonka. Her uterus comment to Whitney was too much!

I love whenever Janet throws a one-liner out there.

Madonna's voice is everything.

• Upvote 2