Janet's back up dancer leaves a message to all her fans

Utopia

I don't want Janet to release new music right now :ph34r: It seems like every single pop girl is releasing music and i don't want her to flop any more than what's necessary :ph34r: :ph34r:

disagree.. with Gaga missing her mark.. Britney not giving a damn.. Janet could rock it out with a hot new single

disagree.. with Gaga missing her mark.. Britney not giving a damn.. Janet could rock it out with a hot new single

1st post on the subject to talk sense. If everybody's flopping or delaying that means it's a great time for someone to RULE, and make people completely forget about the others, if done 100% right.

Gargoyle is an album seller and even if her singles dont top the charts they sell, Katy is releasing her shit and smashing, Britney it can go either way, beyonce might release some shit (but i think that she is scared of the other gurls and going to wait till they fade) and we have Viley doing the most but getting the coins and media coverage.

That is one PACKED market right there, i don't want her to get overshadowed specially because she's been away for soo long. I don't care if she flops, i just want her to have a fair chance

Janet doesn't care, she never did but as a fan i'd like to see her get some hype back and not get lost in the middle of the media and stans wars.

Gargoyle is an album seller and even if her singles dont top the charts they sell, Katy is releasing her shit and smashing, Britney it can go either way, beyonce might release some shit (but i think that she is scared of the other gurls and going to wait till they fade) and we have Viley doing the most but getting the coins and media coverage.

That is one PACKED market right there, i don't want her to get overshadowed specially because she's been away for soo long. I don't care if she flops, i just want her to have a fair chance

Janet doesn't care, she never did but as a fan i'd like to see her get some hype back and not get lost in the middle of the media and stans wars.

An over saturated market isn't an issue. Remember in 1993 - 1995, Whitney and Mariah were at their peaks and Janet still sold 20 mil. Janet ain't worried about nothing.

But it would be easier for Janet to shine when the market is slow and their aren't really any big names out.

• Upvote 1

An over saturated market isn't an issue. Remember in 1993 - 1995, Whitney and Mariah were at their peaks and Janet still sold 20 mil. Janet ain't worried about nothing.

But it would be easier for Janet to shine when the market is slow and their aren't really any big names out.

We can't compare Janet's popularity and the 90's market to the one we have now :lol: Things are wayyyy tougher for her these days.

We know that she is far from worried and that she just wants to do her thing and release it when she feels like she's ready, all im saying is that she wouldn't have to battle so much and it would be easier for her during a slower market.

We can't compare Janet's popularity and the 90's market to the one we have now :lol: Things are wayyyy tougher for her these days.

We know that she is far from worried and that she just wants to do her thing and release it when she feels like she's ready, all im saying is that she wouldn't have to battle so much and it would be easier for her during a slower market.

Popularity isn't the argument. An over saturated market has no bearing on success, which is what I'm getting at.

And the market being slow isn't good. That means ppl aren't buying music lol

Popularity isn't the argument. An over saturated market has no bearing on success, which is what I'm getting at.

And the market being slow isn't good. That means ppl aren't buying music lol

I understand what you are saying but that is taking things way too "literal". it's going to be harder for someone to get shine and get success if you are releasing with big popular names. Janet had bigger opportunities to be successful back in 1993 than she has right now. That being due to her status/popularity/market climate etc.

Can she do it? Of course but would it be easier in a less packed market? without a doubt

I said slower as less packed from big releases :lol:

• Upvote 1