NY Post: Janet Jackson Wants To Adopt?

Lots of media outlets are. That's what happens - one person breaks the "news" and then it spreads like chlamydia. I've been reading comments and folks saying they support it but would rather she adopted from inside the US. I'd rather she adopt a studio and continue on this new album.

Lots of media outlets are. That's what happens - one person breaks the "news" and then it spreads like chlamydia. I've been reading comments and folks saying they support it but would rather she adopted from inside the US. I'd rather she adopt a studio and continue on this new album.

>_<:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

a few weeks back Janet had a meeting with Death to talk about the untimely passing of her brother -_- , her agelessness, and her future in movies as well as the resurrection of her artistry in the form of a new album...

d62c2711-c4f9-49db-b519-96d8855eac0e_zps6a186c41.jpg

the topic of adoption did come up and Janet asked Death if she should adopt or not and Death flat out said 'Bitch, you gave birth and mothered a whole solar system, you are the parent to mathematics as well as time, you delivered a nation of rhythm-less souls and taught them how to dance and you brought into existence a slew of random pop bitches who looked up to you and copied your style...so do I think you should adopt?...Hell naw...now what you need to adopt is a new choreographer and get rid of that Dildolado thang.' :huh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• 4 weeks later...