'90s Survivor: 1991 - Winner Announced!

TwistedElegance™

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in '80s or '00s. I just went straight to '90s because that's the best in my eyes.

I think the 80s would be....fun. 81, 82 and 85 anyway :lol:. We already know MJ will win in 80, 81 followed by Janet 86 onwards rolleyes:.

What about an album one?

Yeah I'd love to go as far as back as the 60s (1964 was a really great year B))

I'd definitely be down for an albums one! I'd need some time to figure out contenders, though. :lol:

You could have us suggest some and then you could narrow it down ^_^ (or maybe just multi-platinum albums lol)

Imagine a Mariah version of Survivor :o

Yes! Maybe I could start one in her official thread :asham: It'd be a good way to keep some of us preoccupied until the album is officially announced lol.

You could have us suggest some and then you could narrow it down ^_^ (or maybe just multi-platinum albums lol)

Yes! Maybe I could start one in her official thread :asham: It'd be a good way to keep some of us preoccupied until the album is officially announced lol.

It really would keep us preoccupied :lol:!!! I'm going crazy with the wait

Imagine a Mariah version of Survivor :o

I'D SOOOOO LOVE THAT

Preach Brotha

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in '80s or '00s. I just went straight to '90s because that's the best in my eyes.

I'm up for any decade, really. 80s, 70s, 60s, even 50s (I'm old at heart -_-) Plus I'm a nerd for these kind of games :lol: 00s, too. I also agree we need to do albums.