'90s Survivor: 1991 - Winner Announced!

TwistedElegance™

Yea it has nothing to do with the fact that thats not in the spirit of Survival at all and thats a lame rule, it's to spite you & Game personally :coffee:

It doesn't surprise me when you're in cohorts with the game leader (who should be neutral tbh) -_-.

Survivor is based on the reality show no? I don't remember them ever changing there votes on that. As far as I know when you put a vote in the ballot box you can't go back and say "Yo lemme change mine". I'm just saying.... But it's fine. [legendtoya]I'm just happy that I have the power of getting yall trembling enough that you need to change your votes.[/legendtoya]

*flips natural hair*

• Upvote 1

Don't worry Game...the only way they can 'beat us' is by changing their votes in a panic. If there was a rule saying votes can't be changed then they'd have lost many of their songs in the first several rounds LOL. But TE won't let that happen because he knows you're around :shifty:.

Prince

It's a lame rule which completely sours the game.. But this is TE/JIFs game and we're just playing along.

It doesn't surprise me when you're in cohorts with the game leader (who should be neutral tbh) -_-.

Survivor is based on the reality show no? I don't remember them ever changing there votes on that. As far as I know when you put a vote in the ballot box you can't go back and say "Yo lemme change mine". I'm just saying.... But it's fine. [legendtoya]I'm just happy that I have the power of getting yall trembling enough that you need to change your votes.[/legendtoya]

*flips natural hair*

Well the game leader cant help but root for the team that's doin the right thing and playing strategically correct or as it's intended to be played.

Ah then you forgot the whole point of alliances on the show, that people know who they're going to vote for but then can be pursued into changing their vote before the ceremony (like here), that was a major factor on the show that is and always should be a major factor here. I'm just glad theres power now for no foolishness.

And it'll happen again.

:lmao: That's funny, I bet you really think that.

It's cheating.. making this game pointless

Like Bu said.. The original Survivor (TV game show) you cannot change the votes... You cannot go back into the box and change the outcome of the entire game...

It's not considered cheating because TE decided that editing votes is fine for some stupid reason... but c'mon.. If you applied these "rules" to any game show in the history of game shows.. on forums or off.. including Award ceremonies.. it's cheating

Edited by Game CDXX

Yes I will gather a team to take down one artist... but at least I don't change my votes :coffee:

I play fair... I've learned that you cant beat... a cheater

Congrats. You don't vote in the spirit of the game, anyway. There has been no rule in any survivor we've played on this board that said you can't change a vote, or influence others votes like you're currently doing.

Fair is keeping the better songs in the game by any means necessary and keeping competition up. Trying to take out Janet's best competitors in the easy rounds isn't. This isn't Janet Survivor, it's '90s Survivor.

Congrats. You don't vote in the spirit of the game, anyway. There has been no rule in any survivor we've played on this board that said you can't change a vote, or influence others votes like you're currently doing.

Fair is keeping the better songs in the game by any means necessary and keeping competition up. Trying to take out Janet's best competitors in the easy rounds isn't. This isn't Janet Survivor, it's '90s Survivor.

You don't get to tell me how to vote... I vote how I see fit.. and so does everyone else.. but I would NEVER edit my vote... I'm not a cheater

I totally love the influencing of others.. they actually do that on actual reality game shows... yes.. but they don't change their vote...

No fair is sticking with your first vote... that's what's fair... editing your vote so your collective favs stays in the game... that's just tacky, underhand, and cheating... Any game.. every game.. changing your choice at the last minute to sway the outcome of the game is cheating... Jeopardy, Match Game, Survivor, Who done it... The list goes on.. but for some reason.. TE thinks changing votes is okay... This game is pointless

I didn't mention Janet.. I don't think she should be involved

It's cheating.. making this game pointless

Like Bu said.. The original Survivor (TV game show) you cannot change the votes... You cannot go back into the box and change the outcome of the entire game...

It's not considered cheating because TE decided that editing votes is fine for some stupid reason... but c'mon.. If you applied these "rules" to any game show in the history of game shows.. on forums or off.. including Award ceremonies.. it's cheating

This isn't Janet Survivor, it's '90s Survivor.

WHOOP

The only way it'd be considered cheating is if it were breaking a rule......is it a rule?.....No (HA)

LOL TE didn't make it a rule only because it's not at all in the spirit of the game, like I told Bu, you must not remember much about the entire show, because it was about the alliances, teaming up on people, and convincing them to change their votes for someone else. We don't have a paper to write our votes on does that mean we're not being true to the original show too? :lmao: Incase you haven't been paying attention, this isnt meant to be a percist mirror image of the rules of the TV show, if it were 1 vote couldn't vote 1 person off vs. the majority

Yea if you applied alot of stupid pointless rules to life alot of seemingly normal things we do would be considered breaking rules, but their not their being reasonable. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

I totally love the influencing others.. they actually do that on actual reality game shows... yes.. but they don't change their vote...

No fair is sticking with your first vote... that's what's fair... editing your vote so your collective favs stays in the game... that's just tacky, underhand, and cheating... Any game.. every game.. changing your choice at the last minute to sway the outcome of the game is cheating... Jeopardy, Match Game, Survivor, Who done it... The list goes on.. but for some reason.. TE thinks changing votes is okay... This game is pointless

I didn't mention Janet.. I don't think she should be involved

They plan who to vote for ahead of time and no vote is in stone until eliminations when it's actually time for them to be counted and put in the box. It works the same way here especially since we can post any time before eliminations. I think you need to catch up on the show.

Right, if Janet wasn't involved you wouldn't even be voting. Save the bull for someone else.

WHOOP

The only way it'd be considered cheating is if it were breaking a rule......is it a rule?.....No (HA)

LOL TE didn't make it a rule only because it's not at all in the spirit of the game, like I told Bu, you must not remember much about the entire show, because it was about the alliances, teaming up on people, and convincing them to change their votes for someone else. We don't have a paper to write our votes on does that mean we're not being true to the original show too? :lmao:

Yea if you applied alot of stupid pointless rules to life alot of seemingly normal things we do would be considered breaking rules, but their not their being reasonable. :coffee:

Yeah.. we don't have a paper.. we have a forum.. And once they voted.. they cannot change that vote.. which is the point... Once they put the vote in the box.. it's the final vote.. same when you and I hit POST...

This isn't life.. this is a spin-off of a game show..

They plan who to vote for ahead of time and no vote is in stone until eliminations when it's actually time for them to be counted and put in the box. It works the same way here especially since we can post any time before eliminations. I think you need to catch up on the show.

Right, if Janet wasn't involved you wouldn't even be voting. Save the bull for someone else.

Great! plan the vote via PMs and Texts.. and Facebook and Twitter.. but not AFTER someone put in their submission...

Janet has nothing to do with my opinion on whether or not this game is fixed... I would be voting off WITHOUT EDITING y'all's favs

Yeah.. we don't have a paper.. we have a forum.. And once they voted.. they cannot change that vote.. which is the point... Once they put the vote in the box.. it's the final vote.. same when you and I hit POST...

This isn't life.. this is a spin-off of a game show..

Except we have the power to modify because it's another aspect of the actual game that works. I mean if it were played completely by inbox, sure, but it's not until the final round, which is perfectly fair.

Yup, just like that mess isn't a rule, it's just what you want ;)

Yeah.. Go figure... The Tea Party is at it again :sigh:

Well I'm glad you can admit to your party's foolishness, tis why we the government is here to regulate....but your trying to shut us down because you don't get your way in true republican fashion >_<, But in true Democrat fashion we just keep getting better and playing smarter. :coffee:

Great! plan the vote via PMs and Texts.. and Facebook and Twitter.. but not AFTER someone put in their submission...

Janet has nothing to do with my opinion on whether or not this game is fixed... I would be voting off WITHOUT EDITING y'all's favs

We use both just like we are allowed to do according to the rules Matt set which is still in the spirit of the game since every change is made before it counts at eliminations. ^_^ Sorry, your nitpicking won't win here either. ^_^

So you'd be trolling and not voting in the spirit of the game, regardless? Welp, you corrected me there.

Except we have the power to modify because it's another aspect of the actual game that works. I mean if it were played completely by inbox, sure, but it's not until the final round, which is perfectly fair.

Yup, just like that mess isn't a rule, it's just what you want ;)

Well I'm glad you can admit to your party's foolishness, tis why we the government is here to regulate....but your trying to shut us down because you don't get your way in true republican fashion >_<, But in true Democrat fashion we just keep getting better and playing smarter. :coffee:

Its not fair... and we can ask the people if we need to :coffee:

yeah i'm the Tea Partyer in this example..

tumblr_lnx64zGdgg1qcwrtdo1_400_zps25d1aa3c.gif

Its not fair... and we can ask the people if we need to :coffee:

yeah i'm the Tea Partyer in this example..

tumblr_lnx64zGdgg1qcwrtdo1_400_zps25d1aa3c.gif

If it wouldn't be fair it would have a rule LOL, it wouldn't be fair if ONLY my side could but you & whoever else couldn't....but you just choose not to play the game to your full advantage that we all can.

OOOH I WAS HOPINING YOU'D CHALLENGE THE ACCURATE POLITICAL ZING.........is it not true that you & Bu are tying to conserve the Original Survivors rules and fight the evolution of the rules that Matt created? (Yes).......So that makes you .....a conservative?........."We want our survivor back".

We use both just like we are allowed to do according to the rules Matt set which is still in the spirit of the game since every change is made before it counts at eliminations. ^_^ Sorry, your nitpicking won't win here either. ^_^

So you'd be trolling and not voting in the spirit of the game, regardless? Welp, you corrected me there.

I don't care... What I and apparently 2 others care about is members going back to edit their post after it's been submitted... It's not nitpicking... it's called being fair and honest... otherwise this game is completely pointless.. it's just "Keep ReyJIF Satisfied Until they can convince enough idiots to edit their votes their way"... note I said EDIT.

You're Dismissed I'm Dismissed.. I'm done participating in this "game" of dishonesty and cheating

tumblr_inline_mgv71poCxt1qf4xbj_zps57ba9b76.gif

OOOH I WAS HOPINING YOU'D CHALLENGE THE ACCURATE POLITICAL ZING.........is it not true that you & Bu are tying to conserve the Original Survivors rules and fight the evolution of the rules that Matt created? (Yes).......So that makes you .....a conservative?........."We want our survivor back".

:blink: okay... yeah.. way to direct the convo to something so meaningless

HA!!

DianaTheyFullOfShitAintThey-vi.gif