'90s Survivor: 1991 - Winner Announced!

TwistedElegance™

DianaStepoffBitch-vi.gif

Well that's all the proof I need, calling the cops, there's been identity theft between Bu & Game, Game's being much more agreeable and normal than usual and Bu's been shady & pissing off the entire board, something wrong is going on.....

This is what I expect when people become fans of Madonna :sigh:

:lmao: :lmao:!!!!!

It's like no point voting though because yall vote the same songs and at this point it's hard to decipher whether they're genuine votes or planned -_-

:lmao: :lmao:!!!!!

It's like no point voting though because yall vote the same songs and at this point it's hard to decipher whether they're genuine votes or planned -_-

But why waste a vote tho, thats the game, trying to keep certain songs up to the top 10, genuine or planned it's about what song will drag the rest and where they fall :umm:

• Upvote 1

But why waste a vote tho, thats the game, trying to keep certain songs up to the top 10, genuine or planned it's about what song will drag the rest and where they fall :umm:

There's no point voting if it doesn't count for anything -_-. The planned ones are boring now :yawn:

Although I'm concerned bails voted for Janet too :unsure:.

See that's what happens lol, votes do count and they add up. But there's still time left if you want to give us a "hi five." -_-:P

I just never expected anyone to vote for her :lmao:. My vote was a joke vote. Imma change my vote to Luther though -_-.

Well yea their boring if your not in an alliance

Chille both of yall got me worried this 1991 yr LOL

I will not join you republicans -_-

LOL!!

What is happening? :mellow:

What's happening is that me voting Whitney out seems to have upset the balance of nature :lmao:

I will not join you republicans -_-

LOL!!

What's happening is that me voting Whitney out seems to have upset the balance of nature :lmao:

If we were the republicant's MJ would've been gone dear, Republican's don't go by logic

Yup, so its funny to hear your bored with the game when it's current status of being handled is due to 1 action....that will never be done again in this game

• Upvote 1

If we were the republicant's MJ would've been gone dear, Republican's don't go by logic

Yup, so its funny to hear your bored with the game when it's current status of being handled is due to 1 action....that will never be done again in this game

But Repubs cry about votes like the alliance coming for me -_-

An action i don't regret -_-

15_Minutes_Fame_whitney_exhale.gif

But Repubs cry about votes like the alliance coming for me -_-

An action i don't regret -_-

15_Minutes_Fame_whitney_exhale.gif

Nah but they don't fight for whats good..... and get stronger after they've been wronged to take down the evils, they stew in their ignorance and stay foolish, Dems learn from their mistakes (we did) and then work together to change things.

Both partys cry about votes, Bush v. Gore is still a topic that gets Dems rilled up. Only thing is Dems (like this alliance) change things when it don't go their way.

An action you will......tehehehehe

GFGivemaAssAKissorKissMaAss-vi.gif

Nah but they don't fight for whats good..... and get stronger after they've been wronged to take down the evils, they stew in their ignorance and stay foolish, Dems learn from their mistakes (we did) and then work together to change things.

Both partys cry about votes, Bush v. Gore is still a topic that gets Dems rilled up. Only thing is Dems (like this alliance) change things when it don't go their way.

An action you will......tehehehehe

GFGivemaAssAKissorKissMaAss-vi.gif

Repubs ruin things -_-. And yall stay mad too. Yall taken this game hostage like the Repubs taken government hostage by shutting it down -_-. You a repub so:

tumblr_mu2kviy4od1schijgo1_500.gif

Repubs ruin things -_-. And yall stay mad too. Yall taken this game hostage like the Repubs taken government hostage by shutting it down -_-. You a repub so:

tumblr_mu2kviy4od1schijgo1_500.gif

You mean like how your mad at how we're running the game now? Repubs do things for their personal good not looking out for others concerns (like kicking off 1 song everyone else likes but they don't) Democrats do what's good for the cause and work together for change for everyone, thus what we have (wheres we ensure 1st class songs make it to the 1st class and not treated like filler)....and republicans hate that.......so in essence....hello republican, we're the government :asham: , and you want to shut us down, when like repubs, your action is why we're needed, to police and ensure the game is played fairly dear :coffee:

DianaThatsTheTRUTH-vi.gif

You mean like how your mad at how we're running the game now? Repubs do things for their personal good not looking out for others concerns (like kicking off 1 song everyone else likes but they don't) Democrats do what's good for the cause and work together for change for everyone, thus what we have (wheres we ensure 1st class songs make it to the 1st class and not treated like filler)....and republicans hate that.......so in essence....hello republican, we're the government :asham: , and you want to shut us down, when like repubs, your action is why we're needed, to police and ensure the game is played fairly dear :coffee:

DianaThatsTheTRUTH-vi.gif

It was not a 1st class song -_-. Why would I shut something that was my idea down? Repub...

bth_Madea.gif

It was not a 1st class song -_-. Why would I shut something that was my idea down? Repub...

bth_Madea.gif

Hmm 1 person says it's not a 1st class song while the entire board pretty much disagreed..... :umm: sounds like a republican move that can't be tollerated. Because you just said you find what we're doing boring, thus you wish we werent doing it, not necissarily wanting us to shut down but wanting us to not do what we're doing (ensuring equality)....we all know how republicans are all about equality and fairness righ....oh wait they're not...so we're not so...that's how that goes

tumblr_lhytv1rGG01qc1vfso1_400.gif

Hmm 1 person says it's not a 1st class song while the entire board pretty much disagreed..... :umm: sounds like a republican move that can't be tollerated. Because you just said you find what we're doing boring, thus you wish we werent doing it, not necissarily wanting us to shut down but wanting us to not do what we're doing (ensuring equality)....we all know how republicans are all about equality and fairness righ....oh wait they're not...so we're not so...that's how that goes

tumblr_lhytv1rGG01qc1vfso1_400.gif

Go out in the public and ask them to name 5 Whitney songs - All The Lame I Need will probably be the 6th one they name... Violence in a gif? And you say you're not mad

tumblr_mkt2h1V9Uo1r0ffxro1_500.gif

"the entire board"

tumblr_lt6kk1nmAN1r45qroo1_500.gif

(I just wanted to post that gif - it's my favourite Madea scene ever :lmao:)

Go out in the public and ask them to name 5 Whitney songs - All The Lame I Need will probably be the 6th one they name... Violence in a gif? And you say you're not mad

tumblr_mkt2h1V9Uo1r0ffxro1_500.gif

"the entire board"

tumblr_lt6kk1nmAN1r45qroo1_500.gif

(I just wanted to post that gif - it's my favourite Madea scene ever :lmao:)

What's funny is, even in your example, you implied it belongs in the top 10 because it is known as 1 of her best songs, I never said #1, I said 1 of her best songs (cause it is) thanks, Buuu :lmao: Hell not even any need to venture with the public, how many others here sided that it wasn't great?

tumblr_maiib4aoaM1roqt88.gif

Yea I like that scene too :lol:

Hi-Five have been eliminated. Janet actually came close. :umm:

Songs remaining (in alphabetical order):

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams

Black Or White - Michael Jackson

Cream - Prince & The N.P.G.

Emotions - Mariah Carey

Gonna Make You Sweat - C+C Music Factory

Good Vibrations - Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch feat. Loleatta Holloway

I Don't Wanna Cry - Mariah Carey

It Ain't Over Til It's Over - Lenny Kravitz