P!nk's greatest hits has already outsold Madonna's "Celebration"!!!

King Baby

I was thinking about all these girls and who could make an amazing greatest hits other than P!nk...Beyonce could but unlike P!nk her music is so over-satchurated same thing with Rihanna....

With P!nk, because she isn't overplayed in America and a lot of people just got into her again because of her live awards performances and the fact that she is having somee of the biggest hits of her career now, her greatest hits is an easy way of catch up with her...

Christina Aguilera in my opinion, doesn't have enough 'hits' or great songs to do a greatest hits I don't believe.

I was thinking about all these girls and who could make an amazing greatest hits other than P!nk...Beyonce could but unlike P!nk her music is so over-satchurated same thing with Rihanna....

With P!nk, because she isn't overplayed in America and a lot of people just got into her again because of her live awards performances and the fact that she is having somee of the biggest hits of her career now, her greatest hits is an easy way of catch up with her...

Christina Aguilera in my opinion, doesn't have enough 'hits' or great songs to do a greatest hits I don't believe.

Xtina's GH would be 4 songs long and 5 more remixes of those songs...

u're absolutely right about P!NK tho...

P!nk's greatest hits is amazing! Great collection from beginning to end.

:yep:

according to WIki.. Madonna's "Celebration" sold 2.5 million WW

P!NK is set at a little over 1 million WW

Mediatraffic estimates it has shifted 1,417,000 copies to date. It's currently #4 on their albums chart.

Archived