Celine is the best vocalist of all time

Kim

:umm: .......................................................................................................................................................................... >_<

She's ....good, but best of all time is a title I can't take that title serious with her....I can't say she's in my top 20 for that title.

Ppl, its a given that she's a contender and she is the only one left that still has a voice (we've been thru this a gazillion times...duh) but Nefertiti was tryna highlight :00 - 1:20 like is was something epic..and it wasnt. We already know the lady can sing but its funny ya'll are not commenting on that opening that Nef thinks is soooooo incredible. I guess I got the answer after all. :asham:

Ppl, its a given that she's a contender and she is the only one left that still has a voice (we've been thru this a gazillion times...duh) but Nefertiti was tryna highlight :00 - 1:20 like is was something epic..and it wasnt. We already know the lady can sing but its funny ya'll are not commenting on that opening that Nef thinks is soooooo incredible. I guess I got the answer after all. :asham:

Are you talking about just Mariah and Whitney?

It was very beautiful, even enough to give chills to some, but no it wasn't epic :lol:

Aretha, Patti, Chaka, Gladys, Toni all still have their voices..

I know they do. Hence why I said "one of the..." as in there's others who still have their voice lol (which I just pointed out to dayzzzz before your post). Let's not talk about Shoutti though.