Canada

bu.

Just had a job interview. It went well. In fact it went really well - he near enough offered me the job. Said he's giving me a soft offer and he just needs to sort some things out with HR and check my references before progressing, 

The thing is - the last few weeks I've been having doubts about whether I even want to go any more. I wanted to go because I wanted to leave my home-life. But my home life has been amazing. My relationship with my parents and family has improved immensely. I'm happier than I've ever been...  But this is the opportunity of a lifetime. Throwing it away would be a real shame especially after all the hard work, dedication and money I've put into it. I'm so torn .

http://natestpierre.me/2012/05/18/make-decisions-by-flipping-coin/

Have you ever been forced to make a choice, but you’re torn between two options, unable to make a decision? Would you believe that the simple flip of a coin can guarantee you make the right choice every time?

It’s true.

When you’ve established all the pros and cons, heard everyone’s input, gone over it in your mind from every possible angle, and still agonized for days or weeks without being able to come to a decision, it’s time to pull out the coin.

Make one option heads, and the other tails. Hold the coin in your hand for a minute, visualizing the two options on either side. Take a deep breath, and toss the coin into the air.

Suddenly it doesn’t matter which side the coin lands on – because you know which side you’re hoping it lands on.

You have your answer. And it’s the right one.

:unsure: you can try that and let me know what happens.